Greeting Card Workshop - 2022

Cassel

Since I don't have a Valentine, I stayed with the Christmas theme. (BTW - If anyone knows of a potential Valentine, I am taking applications. LOL!)

CREDITS: The Santa hand and snow scene in the background are in a bundle, 3900 Overlays, from Inky Deals. The wood frame is a Jessica Dunn design from Digital Scrapbook. The font is Christmas Time by Billy Argel from Creative Fabrica.

As I was working on this, I drew from techniques and ideas I learned from past lessons and tutorials. Tricks used once in several years were useful again. It was a nice feeling.

Another beautiful template, thanks Carole. I posted my second card yesterday following Sue's first message and I didn't see it. I saw it this morning when I opened the computer far away from Sue's message. I did well to wait before making a new message because there would have been several duplicates

https://scrapbookcampus.com/gallery/uploads/monthly_2022_11/small.Carte3.jpg.e3e9a3c0fdba081a501a3a4b59eca89e.jpg

Still with christmascards and this one has a photo of an arrangement I got last year. I made little stars because the lights in that arrangemant were stars and gave the stars, corner punches and text some noise but I'm afraid that doesn't show in this resized version. I know when I print it is visible and gives a slight glitter effect.

This has been so much fun. All the beautiful and fun designs - different interpretations of the templates presented.

I'm still on card 3. This is it. I decided to do Christmas as I need one that is not religious (my main card is religious). The snowmen are from Creative Fabrica; the snowflakes are mine; the font is Kingthings Wrote (probably from CF or maybe one that was given in one of the labs). The texture on the background is actually sand, so the diamonds on the top had to be a silver grey. Had fun with the font as you can see I like to use the pen tool which is now becoming easier to use.

Bill (#86733), nice touch to add to the back! The Flood Fill tool needs to be set to None for the mode in order to give the same result. Check this article. (#86828), yes, who says one's Valentine has to be a person!!??

Sharla (#86767), following the tutorial is fine. I am sure you will change things in the future since you can re-use that template for more cards.

Kasany (#86769), interesting how you used only two elements in the boxes but their rotation gives a totally new look.

Ann (#86770), that is so creative. I am sure he will smile at that card more than a "regular" birthday card!

Sheila (#86773), such a simple but cute card. I see you changed the border to rounded corners. Great customization.

Donna (#86781), Creative Fabrica is definitely a great source of graphics of all kinds! (#86815) So nice to see those punches used here.

James (#86782), I agree with you that all those cards are so creative and different. Maybe we should open a store!

Gerry (#86791), it is great to see different techniques used. I teach a lot of them, and there are even more opportunities to use those tips in a wide range of projects. I love your out-of-bound idea. So creative!

Trish (#86802), that is quite an elaborate card. Very elegant.

Anne (#86808), you can always come back to that previous card later on. Inspiration might strike back.

Lynda (#86817), those gradients on the icing of the cupcakes make it looks interestingly different! Good choice.

Jnet (#86823), beautiful interpretation of the templates. If you have other posts that "vanish", drop me a message as it is probably just stuck in the spam filter. I can then pull it out for you.

Corrie (#86836), such great detail with those stars.

Lois (#86839), good use of scrapbook kit elements.

Nancy (#86842), with those templates, you can definitely create a variety of cards for every occasion with the same templates.

Mary (#86844), such a fun use of that "ordinary" template.

Louyse (#86846), that card really made me smile! :)

Bonnie (#86848), what a great idea to make a tree out of pickleballs!

Lesley (#86849), if you are looking for graphics, you might have noticed that a lot of participants get some at Creative Fabrica. They have daily freebies and often have bundles of all kinds. Check this page for free stuff.

Card #3.  How the frames were made was really cool.  I'll be using that technique again.  I made a card like the sample(as my practice card) and then made this one for the forum.  The background and flowers are from DigitalScrapbook.com.  The tree is Creative Fabrica and the font (also Creative Fabrica) is The Thesla Ohago.  Good grief, who names these? I caught a glimpse of the day 4 card in the gallery, looks very nice.  I'm a little behind.  Now I can go check out the good works everyone is doing.

large.534125758_CardWorkshop-Card3Afront