Greeting Card Workshop - 2022

Cassel

I have registered!   Many of you will already know that for many  years now, well since I moved to Canada I have created my own cards/ecards/ calendars.   Back in the early days I used Picture It and Publisher by Microsoft.  Before switching to PSP.  On occasion I will  create an envelope to match the card.  I have several envelope templates, some which I have  created myself, some using  Carol's  envelope scripts, others my own templates.  There is something very rewarding and personal in  creating one's own cards, using  one's own photos.  As always, the recipients,  are in awe, regarding each one as a unique,  priceless piece of  work, created specifically for them.

I have registered too! Of course I have and some of you will know that I always have made my own cards one way or the other. I started doing so by using paper and pencils, cutting out embellishments and glueing them on etc. But now in the digital world I make my cards on the computer. I started with Data Becker that no longer exists. After a couple of years I bought my first PSP and from there on the rest is history. I always use my own photos, often of flowers and make my cards from scratch or use a template. I find it very rewarding that I can create cards that are special for the recipients. A couple of years ago I had handsurgery and was in a cast for 2 months, so I couldn't make my X-mascards as usual. My family and friends understood but were, a year later, very happy to get their cards again!