Greeting Card Workshop - 2022

Cassel

Card 6

Ribbon made with cass-RibbonFactory script that I bought today ?, it saves you a lot of time and is fun to play with. You can choose the colors from your photo or project. Here I have chosen a color from the flowers.

Background : A gradient made of colors from the photo.

Font : Freestyle Script.

Photo is a free desktop wallpaper

large.22_11_14_CardWorkshop-Card6-600.jp

Hi, everybody, was down with the flu…a real killer. I’d advise against it. :). I do not believe I have ever had a worse year health-wise in my entire life, even adding all the years together, I don’t think would come up to this year!

meanwhile a crop of very lovely and wonderful, creative cards was posted while I was sick, and I have to mention a couple - the ones on this page because I can’t go back without losing my text - because I just HAVE TO! The cats in the sleigh! Anita, did you put your own cats photos into the outfits? I just thought it was so cute! Hilariously cute! So Victorian!

mary, congratulations on your Eagle Scout! That’s wonderful! (Along with the g great! Holy cow!)

Monique, very interesting on the date stamp script. I need to go back and look at it because what you did was very hip and cool. I didn’t realize that was the script. I thought it put a date on the bottom of your pic, so I definitely need to go back and see it in the store! Or did you do something different? Please tell!

Marie-Claire, you are a bad influence on me….first the palette maker2 script, now the ribbon factory! :) just kidding I appreciate seeing them in action.

sue, I need help. You have a perfectly sized texture on your blue Christmas card with the bells on it. File name Day7-1, I think. The texture is not too deep, not too shallow, not too big, but big enough to see in the gallery. How did you do it!???

Cindy, YGG!  I thought you were new? If you are new at PSP, then you are amazing to have done that cupcake card. I thought it was hard! Even if you are not new, I found it Definitely challenging!

and Shirley, you and your friend look like you’ve had a lot -a whole lot - of good times between you!

I did a little Black Friday shopping at the scrapbook stores….one of them had Christmas tags…maybe $2.00 for 15? I was going to buy them then I figured, “nah, I can just make them myself.” Hahaha. Not sure it’s true. And I have to buy some wrapping paper to having something to match. With my new palette script!

I guess that’s it. I haven’t spoken to anybody in what? 5 days? Missed Thanksgiving at my daughter’s. My husband stayed with me, so she was stuck with a big spread and no guests. :(  Sorry I’m so chatty. Just glad I’m not in the hospital, though my husband had them in speed dial because I was really sick.

Suzy - Glad you are back with us. The flu is really making the rounds and it does seem to be really bad this time. It has also messed up some of my family's Thanksgiving plans. Like you, I can only comment on this page as I'll lose what I've typed if I go back to the other pages.

Marie-Claire - that is an absolutely gorgeous card! #87496. I also like the brightly colored one in which you used several of Cass' scripts. Those are some of my favorite bright colors and I've always like marigolds.

Thanks everybody! Monica, I wanted an ambulance to come so I could get an IV Drip because it had been over 27 hours since I had eaten or drunk. I think he was more panicked than worried, LOL!

My darling daughter sent Thanksgiving dinner back with her sister, and that along with the recipes I made before I got sick are yielding a long weekend of Thanksgiving. Probably only the Americans will understand — where the table is groaning under the weight. Not quite that bad since we only have leftovers, but still, very nice not to have to go to the store for four full days!

Does anybody else feel like Mom has left us alone without a babysitter?  Another thread has the report that Carole is gone until Monday or through Monday… dang it! I can’t remember and I just read it!

still got to get mine done,   I bought the mask maker zip and still havent opened it but I did find my Scripts I moved to ??  I am learning so Much here,  like the biggest it reminded me there are Good Nice People in the world, not just meanies takers/ect.    My daughter said Mom I am so proud of you she only told me 100 times to find a hobby since her Father ran off with his gf Only took me 20 yrs lol

your all the best thank you for everything all the time and our Super Great Teacher Please Carole do not leave us.  Please eat good, get sleep and rest and everything You have done up till now :)     luv you all

• Cassel changed the title to Greeting Card Workshop - 2022