Travel Tale Workshop 2023

Cassel

Pages 3 and 4.  Again, Marisa Lerrin for the rv stickers on the road and the rv button or brad. The seal for the state of Nebraska was taken from a web page of state symbols. The ribbon I made with one of Cassel's scripts.  The peony I extracted from one of the pics Laurie and I took.

2023 Travel Challenge, pages 3-4_1000.jpg

• Love 11

And these are the next 2 pages. You will probably recognize Cass's pinwheel. the balance of the elements and papers are mine.  The pics of Jim and Joe are blurry - although I used a flash with my point-and-shoot camera, it was pitch black that night lit only with a small fire off to the side and not too close to them.  Had a job lightening them up enough so you could vaguely see them.  Oh, well. It was a great night.  Somehow it always is after a good thunderstorm - the air is so clear.

2023 Travel Challenge, pages 5-6_1000.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 11

Finally finished! I decided to use my grandson's pictures from his stay at a river fish farm in Vietnam. I didn't have a lot of pictures, but I made some fish using Filter Forge filter "Aquaria." The water picture is AI from Adobe Express. The map is from a photo that David sent me when he sent the fish farm picture. The font is a grunge font called "sailor 1 grunge." I couldn't divide it in half because I placed the map in the middle. Papers are mine; two columns are a gradient.

dsFishfarm.jpg

• Love 12

1 hour ago, Donna Sillia said:

Finally finished! I decided to use my grandson's pictures from his stay at a river fish farm in Vietnam. I didn't have a lot of pictures, but I made some fish using Filter Forge filter "Aquaria." The water picture is AI from Adobe Express. The map is from a photo that David sent me when he sent the fish farm picture. The font is a grunge font called "sailor 1 grunge." I couldn't divide it in half because I placed the map in the middle. Papers are mine; two columns are a gradient.

dsFishfarm.jpg

Donna, I especially like those "fish" you made in Filter Forge! Striking!! I used that same template for my final Travel Tale though I was able to cut it in half. My computer lags terribly with double pages. 

Edited by Ann Seeber
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Donna Sillia said:

dsFishfarm.jpg

Your papers are gorgeous.  Especially that background.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

My final TorontoTravel Tale - page 7 & 8 open book. Title font is Bungee Inline, backgrounds are photos with reduced opacity and using exclusion on the left page under the cass-hanging photos script, and hard light on the right page. My girls had a great time and Canada may never recover! ? 

TORONTO-AUG 2023-PINK FLOYD+CN TOWER-OPEN BOOK_1200.jpg

• Like 1
  • WOW 3
  • Love 8