Calendar Workshop 2024

Cassel

4 hours ago, Michele said:

I just downloaded Samantha Upright and discovered I have several different fonts with Samantha in their names. You may have looked at the wrong font in Character Map as I did. BTW, this is the first font where the Bonus File has a PDF showing every single glyph. I wish every font designer would do that as it's so much easier to see them in a large format. 

Yes, I quite possibly could've done that.  But Font Base has big glyphs and I was on the right one for that one.  Then it worked for me yesterday.  I wonder if it had anything to do with the text on path.  Or maybe the patron saint of mistakes was at it again in my computer. 😁 

• Haha 1

On 12/1/2023 at 6:04 PM, Ann Seeber said:

I corrected the December page and created a Back Page for my calendar. Just sent them to Staples to be printed; ready tomorrow. Here's my Back Page...

13-2024 WILDLIFE OF BOTSWANA CALENDAR-BACK PAGE_600.jpg

Great calendar, Ann... I am sure your granddaughter will love it...Even more, knowing that Grandma did it,

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I made at last a first start for the dutch month of March. In this case the echo-script did not do what I wanted, but in a few days I give it antoher go.

I am a bit ill. A very bad cold. Bad for me because I have to breath through a hole in my neck, after laryngectomie.

It's going better already, but it makes me very tired some days.

2024-Calendar-03 dutch.jpg

Edited by Chris Schults
  • Like 1
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, Chris Schults said:

I made at last a first start for the dutch month of March. In this case the echo-script did not do what I wanted, but in a few days I give it antoher go.

I am a bit ill. A very bad cold. Bad for me because I have to breath through a hole in my neck, after laryngectomie.

Take care Chris, I hope you feeling stronger everyday.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

21 hours ago, Chris Schults said:

Thinking of you, Chris. I'm hoping your cold goes away quickly.

Get Well Butterfly msf (2018_08_02 16_43_59 UTC) 600.jpg

• Love 6

23 hours ago, Chris Schults said:

Easy does it, take care, hope you will be well soon 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 12/3/2023 at 3:58 PM, Chris Schults said:

Chris all the best for a speedy recovery, but take it easy PSP/calendars will wait!

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Michele said:

I'm still working on my calendar

I added a back page with all 13 images reduced plus I corrected the grid on December and now had those two pages printed at Staples. They were so nice and refused to charge me anything! They had printed my original 13-page calendar and added a coil at the top. Now these two extra pages are punched for the coil also. I ❤️ Staples!

• Like 2
  • Love 2