Travel Tale Workshop 2023

Cassel

4 hours ago, Susan Ewart said:

I am going to too, soon as the rebuilt computer is up and and running.  It's an interesting program.  

Susan, I did download it and tried to put it in the plugin folder which file preferences shows it is looking for.  But I can't seem to get PSP 2022 to recognize it.  Any ideas/??

14 hours ago, Mary Solaas said:

Susan, I did download it and tried to put it in the plugin folder which file preferences shows it is looking for.  But I can't seem to get PSP 2022 to recognize it.  Any ideas/??

Mary, did you put the whole folder in your file preferences? Mine didn't show up until I put the whole folder in my plugin site. There are two files 64 bit and 32 bit. My folder is GmicPluginx64.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mary Solaas said:

I havent downloaded it yet.  But I'm also going to need to know where to put it too.  

I just started working on my layout for this workshop. As usual, I will create only one page and add all the elements to it.

I am working on the destination/route, and so far, I have only added one photo... Just for fun, I decided to add Markus to the picture.

2023TavelTale_MLerinDay4 Layout_left600.jpg

Edited by Cristina
  • Love 10

• 2 weeks later...

I know, I know, this "game" is almost over but I won't give it up completely. A little bit frustrated because I ddin't manage to stay on it. At least Day 1, 2 and 3. 

Just a small correction, I added the wrong postmark a few minutes ago.

italy1-23-w.jpg

italy2-23-w.jpg

postmark_bella italia-3a.jpg

Edited by libera
  • Like 6
  • Love 5

On 9/14/2023 at 11:56 PM, libera said:

I know, I know, this "game" is almost over but I won't give it up completely. A little bit frustrated because I ddin't manage to stay on it. At least Day 1, 2 and 3. 

Just a small correction, I added the wrong postmark a few minutes ago.

postmark_bella italia-3a.jpg

Libera, you are not alone! ? I'm juggling this workshop, the scripting, and now the Magazine!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mary Solaas said:

Pages 19 and 20.  The map of the loop road and the 2 lower right pictures on page 20 are from the website for Custer State Park.  The rest of the pictures were taken by Laurie and Joe.

2023 Travel Challenge, pages 19-20_1000.jpg

Why didnt your drive through the corner of Wyoming, through Montana, into Canada, through Calgary (ugh, shutter at the thought of the traffic there....maybe skirt around Calgary) and up to Edmonton...on the upper North west side you'll find St. Albert.  I'll wait for you, good excuse not to go to work when it dinner time for normal folks, with normal jobs.  Why do I have to be abnormal? Love the page and find your journalling interesting to read.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Mary Solaas said:

Pages 19 and 20.  The map of the loop road and the 2 lower right pictures on page 20 are from the website for Custer State Park.  The rest of the pictures were taken by Laurie and Joe.

2023 Travel Challenge, pages 19-20_1000.jpg

I find all your pages outstanding, Mary. The layouts are very effective. The offset papers and photos are very pleasing to look at. Driving around the Black Hills has always been on my bucket list and, thanks to you, here I can do it virtually. 

Edited by Ann Seeber
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Still working on it.  I guess this is about midway in the total trip.  We are now in Wyoming and will be there for a couple of days.  The campground is 7000 feet, and with my COPD, it is pretty tough breathing at first.  Second day I felt better and went with Joe and Laurie to some of the places they went to on this day. The flag and seal for Wyoming is from the web and the curvy road sign is from Pixel Scrapper (also the 2 rv's on the concrete road).

2023 Travel Challenge, pages 21-22_1000.jpg

• Love 9

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Mary Solaas said:

And on to the next page in this travel saga.

2023 Travel Challenge, pages 25-26_1000.jpg

These layouts are very pleasing to my eyes, Mary. Is this still Day 10? You usually label each page, and you didn't this time. Like Corrie said, this will be a wonderful, coherent album of your fascinating trip. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Ann Seeber said:

These layouts are very pleasing to my eyes, Mary. Is this still Day 10? You usually label each page, and you didn't this time. Like Corrie said, this will be a wonderful, coherent album of your fascinating trip. 

This is the next day.  thank you for your kind words.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1