Greeting Card Workshop - 2022

Cassel

Wow, such outstanding cards! Great job, Everyone!

I am not going to be able to post any cards... I haven't started yet... We'll have family next month, after almost three years, but before that, we will travel... So I'll have to hurry to have everything finished before we do. This means Christmas decorations and so. But before, I will enjoy what everybody is creating.

Suzy #86448 I like what you did with the scallops :)

Corrie #86469 Love the light blue in your card, the latern hs a bit of a Anton Pieck feel :)

Susan #86469 What a different kind of christmas card, but I love it!

I enjoyed looking at all the different cards, but commenting on every card is a bit too much work. Love them! :)

Mine will be posted soon I hope :) Not just started ;)

Here is my Day 2 Card: A birthday card for my daughter. I used the colors from the flowers and the kaleidoscope effect to create the design for the top strip. The font for Happy Birthday is Banana Pancakes; the font for Debbie is Wide Latin. I also create a back but didn't post it here. I'm probably going to send this to Debbie on her birthday, Dec 28th, as an eCard, anyway.

Card Workshop-Day2-Happy Birthday Debbie

Card number two.  I followed the layout and really enjoyed the exercise.  Remembering all the shortcut commands is another story.  My cheat sheet was hiding.  I liked the part about making the back.  I did do a back but showing the front here.  Cupcake is from the tutorial (Digital Scrapbook.com) and Font is Adam Melda.  I like the template and lots of ideas to fill the boxes.

large.623593411_CardWorkshop-Card2-5x7fr

Wow! unbelievable cards from everyone.  Ideas I would never have thought of.  It's so enjoyable to log on and see what's new.  Like Monique, I'd to comment on all of them.

Chris, I love your darker cards (#86618) and thanks for going to darker side with me.  I was thinking of going with black cardstock and envelope this year (I would have to print and affix the print though, more work but would look cool).

Monique, thank you so much, my heart is singing from the highest mountain right now (I live close to the Rocky Mountains, so they mighty high).

Carole, I did use that darker (low key) image in a Christmas card in the past. But as a photo print on glossy for a crisp feel, that I attached the folded cardstock.  If I do print the card I'd have to go to a outsources printer, unless I had my dream Epson printer ($$$$), then I would use a coated stock that handles blacks well.

Card 2. I did not feel happy about the ribbon but it is what it is. I used a free floral doodle to colour in and although I tried Carole's technique i got into a bit of a pickle so did another technique. Still, Carole's one is something new and for me to practice another time. The font is called 4 Magic DNA. I used some texture on most of it. TFL.