The BIG 10 Showoff

Cassel

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/1687409668/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm  one of those that like to follow instructions either from a book, or from a pdf file rather than  from a  video.  Carole's book  is always within arms reach of the laptop.  It is packed with useful tips and tricks.  One such trick I used in this  project. I could have done it another way, but  this trick is  easier.  Some of you  will know what it is.  I'll give you a hint, it's to do with layering   multiple  photos.  I create pages to showcase my photos, in greeting cards, calendars and ecards.  The campus isn't  just for scrapbookers, as  all tutorials can be applied to any discipline within  universal graphic designing.

Entries recorded up to here for :

Cristina, I had almost forgotten about those tags too!

Sue Thomas (2), that mallard is so well extracted! The effect is stunning. Glad to see that you are using that book on a regular basis. There is so much to discover inside those tools, commands and settings!

Mary Solaas, so many techniques even in a single project!

Cindy Harris (2), I am amazed at how much you have learned over the last couple of years. Do you remember your very first project? Thank you for your words on my scripts. For those who might not know, those scripts are on the sister site, the Creation Cassel store.

MoniqueN, that is when you created your own mask, correct?

Wanda (Sue) McGuire, do you remember after that class how we saw a crowd of gnomes of all kinds. They are all so cute.

Susan Ewart, sometimes that the "crazy" colors are just what you need when practicing, and that is always important.

Laurie Solaas (2), being frustrated when opening the program is EXACTLY how I felt too. I had never used a graphic program when I got my first copy of PSP7 (yes, that old), and then, the program was even more simple than it is now! That is a fun logo that you created for your blog. Glad that a 'scrapbooking' tutorial transferred to something totally unrelated.

Bonnie Ballentine, that is an 'old' Bootcamp! I actually started teaching PSP with version 8, around 2003, but that was in a Yahoo group. It used to be only text-based tutorials. Who knows, we MIGHT have crossed path... if you had been speaking French (because I started in a French group).

Corrie Kinkel, I had never realized how many challenges and projects had used templates and masks! I guess once you can use them, there is a whole new world of resources that opens.

Anita Wyatt, yes, there is so much to discover. And to tell a little secret, I still find new things myself, even after 15 years!

Diane Co., I hope you will have the opportunity to create many more pages in that album. Now that you know the basics of that format, you can create your own templates and pages to continue.

Val, you used the cutout word technique and added a nice metal finish, while I had done it with wood. It is fun to see how a basic technique can be tweaked for a totally different result!

Sheila Hogg, that is such a fun out-of-bound result!

Shirley, I guess the "controlled ice" is not as cold as a "naked frost"?

Keep those projects coming!

Here is one from the May 2021 Bootcamp.  My first bootcamp.  I love the simple white frame around the photo's.  I sure had a heck of a time learning the flood fill tool.  It finally came together in Bootcamp #2 (July 2021) with much appreciated help from Cassel and fellow campers.  Thank you all.

Well done Carole for your initiative and skill starting up Scrapbook Campus. You are a resourceful and gifted lady. Thank you for the encouragement to us all.

I'm sorry Cindy for your sadness. What a terrible time.

I want to use PSP to showcase my photographs in various ways. I am hoping to have more time in the future to be able to join in more.  Just over a year ago I registered for the Basic Scrap course 1. This is one of my favourite images from having completed the course a couple of times. It is from Module 3 where we covered, shadows, inner bevel and vertical text.

Here is a Word Frame I made from Lab8- Module 2 https://scrapbookcampus.com/the-lab/lab-8-module-02/ of the expansive Alberta (CAN) skies and the often very colorful sunrises (shown here) and sunsets.  I love this technique and will use this often.  I will work on centering the top word better next time (depending on the composition of course).  These smaller tutorials in the Creative Scrap or Lab sections are really great for learning how to use the tools in PSP.

Congratulations on the 10 year scrapbook campus Carole !

I discovered paintshop pro in 2004. Then I followed all kinds of tutorials on the internet. I discovered the Campus in 2017, since October 2020 I have a Diamond membership and since then I have learned a lot about, and what one can do with Paintshop Pro.

You are a super good teacher, the tutorials and video turorials and webinars are always very clearly explained.

The fact that one can download the videos and/or the handout or notebook of the tutorial is super handy! and very nice that there is an extra download of a template, and/or font.

Thank you !

This creation is from February 2020 I made with this tutorial https://scrapbookcampus.com/2019/01/out-of-bound-technique/

Lovely things being posted. I found this one I did in 2014. I can't believe how long ago i did this after the Monogram in Style webinar. So many things to find that I have done over the years. I have no idea whose font I used but all the other images I have made myself. I must have used the interlacing technique as well with the ribbon. TFL