The BIG 10 Showoff

Cassel

Here is the list of entries for today. I will still check in the morning before closing the entries (but you might still be able to post while I sleep!).

Linda J. Walker (5), that is a simple but good button. You will see how easy it will get to make them, over time. I hope you get your computer as soon as possible. All those tutorials that were rotating, are inside the DIAMOND membership. You can check it again anytime you want.

Fiona Cook, that is a fun mask.

Sue Thomas (3), yes, element templates can add so much to one's page as you can customize them to suit your own needs. So many tutorial in one page! That double-exposure project is great. It is sad that too many people think that double exposure just means two image on top of each other without any other tweaks.

Lynda DiGregor (5), great word cloud. Beautiful poppies. Your Overlay project probably also uses a mask, right? Dingbats can be great when we can't draw! that lifted shadow is very well done. I am sure you are going to start looking at shadows differently.

Libera (4), after a while, all the techniques and tips will get blurred and that is normal. There is something to learn in every tutorial and every class, even if it is not the specific topic of the presentation. The popart tutorial is so simple yet very effective. I got a good laugh when I read your post about the "Have fun". I recorded the tutorials for October and my husband (who is my video editor) sent me a message saying "You forgot to say 'Have fun' at the end of those videos!" I guess it has become my motto! And doesn't that apply well to everything in the Campus?

Ann Seeber, that was in the Story Time challenge, correct?

Corrie Kinkel, what a great wordart too.

Nadine (3), you have a very unique style with your projects and they are delightful to view. Nice photo-graphic effects.

Susan Ewart (4), the value of a letter will depend on the language your Scrabble game is in. Did you know that? However, S is so popular that it is worth 1 point in French, English, Spanish, and German! Do you know that the linoleum pattern tutorial was discovered completely by accident? That's what you get when you play and explore.

Anita Wyatt (2), great bootcamp project.

Cyndi Roether (3), I think you should not have any gap on the end, or that bag will appear in the circle. You can always come back inside to rewatch all those tutorials and many many more.

Anne Lamp, saving in layers has the advantage of being able to reuse those projects you work so hard for.

Bonnie Ballentine, that bird is oversized for that bath. Maybe you should install a shower for him?

Laurie Solaas (3), I think it is one of those paper elements from module 4.

Wanda (Sue) McGuire, yes, those tutorials were not there too long, but you are lucky: you can review them at your own pace as they are all inside the DIAMOND membership.

Steven, glad to see you in this thread!!! You still have a few hours if you want to post more projects!

@libera well! you have very good eyes, personally, I have a hard time reading (my eyes tire a lot) but for my sister, I tell myself that she did not suffer too long and that comforts me a little. As for family deaths (more or less distant family), there were about ten in 1.5 years in 2013/2014, the last of which was my daughter who was 33 years old. It devastated me and I admit that I still can't get over it. Luckily my son had a lovely baby girl, and that is priceless .... I savor every moment I can spend with them))

@Cassel What belongs to Cesar must be returned to Cesar. The style is given to the various free mini kits that I glean here and there. They give me ideas that I try somehow to adapt to my feelings. Sometimes it matches, sometimes not top LOL but I told you, I love playing with overlays, which totally changes a page (especially in the style of the last page). I look a lot at the pages made by the "pro" scrapbookers (I don't like that expression) and I try again and again to reproduce a little thing here and there that I liked or intrigued. I don't just stay in my comfort zone, I love to learn. This is what keeps me going. Scraping is what makes me survive .... But, I never buy. It shocks a lot of people, but I made a deal with my husband, and I still keep my word: I can scrap as much as I want, but not the right to buy. And I understand it, I can't afford it. Ah one more thing, only one watchword in my head, you have to dare ... dare to try and show to have the feelings of other people, to know if what you do can arouse emotions or not. Because scrapbooking is above all an expression of emotions.

Sorry for the extended text LOL

for exemple of pages made to exorcise my sorrows (and especially to show the work done with different overlays). One with my daughter and the other with me

The entries for this thread are now closed. You can keep posting, you can continue to comment on each other's projects, but further posts won't count in the draw.

This has been a FANTASTIC thread for everyone; those who posted projects they had forgotten, those who got inspired by those posts, those who might not have posted but would be interested in digging a little further.

Thank you, everybody!

The random draw was done this morning. I am still in the process of trying to reach our some of the winners to determine if they can get the prizes assigned (like the PSP2022, the 6 months membership, the 5 classes, FilterForge). Hopefully, all the winners will have been reached and responded by tomorrow for the newsletter.

In the meantime, HERE is the link to the font bundle you can download from Creative Fabrica.

Remember that you cannot use those fonts natively in PSP. However, HERE is the tutorial to use them.

Thank you, for all that you do for us. You are definitely one of a kind, always ready to help when ever a problem arises that we don't understand. Not only in that way, but you are amazing speaker, teacher and a maker of awesome videos that we can really understand. Again THANK YOU for being a good friend to all.  I had the honor of meeting you in person and hope to do it again, when this Co-vid is over. You are a very special person to many.

Congratulations to all the winners :)!

@Carole  Yes "Have Fun" is definitely your motto :-) Playing with PSP is most of the time real fun, discovering the fantastic creations you can do and sometimes a bit "hair pulling" (hope the right word) if you don't see immediately the mistake you do by applying some functions, thinking you're not clever enough at the right moment or when there is a bug in the software.

@Nadine No my eyes are not so good, I just clicked on your picture and zoomed in the text, so I could read what you wrote.