What are you working on (in May 2021)?

Cassel

Anne and Corrie, such lovely layouts to honor the memory of the loving moms!

Sheila, it is probably much easier for you to work with this tool than it will be for me! : ) All your previous paintings were great, and this one is no different; I love the result.

Ann, what a cute layout. I like the font.

Minka, a very important subject... Older or younger have been greatly affected by the pandemic, but thanks to the vaccine, there's light at the end of the tunnel. Good wishes to the kids and parents.

I continue the country theme. This is Switserland and I had to make it from scratch, I couldn't find a template, but in a holiday bbrochure I found the outline and used that to make the four masks where I put the alpine flowers. The background is a photo and the border is made from a ribbon which I decorated with the little flowers and then the mitered corner script. A bow in the colors of their flag. This LO is for my daughters mother-in-law who loved my Holland LO; I will print it and send it to her.

Corrie, I get a lot of stuff from Creative Fabrica. Once they offered a one month membership for $1...unlimited downloads. That's where I got the silhouette for my Virginia template. I'll keep an eye out for you to see if they offer country silhouettes...they are large and easy to work with. Creative Fabrica also gives away 3 freebies each day, if you sign up...one craft, one font and one other graphic. Clean png may also have something.

The newest pickleball fans. You manage to put things together in such an understated and yet very effective manner. Your work never detracts from the star ... the photo/s. In fact your work is the epitome of the saying 'less is more'. Well done Bonnie, I love them. ;D