What are you working on (in May 2021)?

Cassel

Sue, what a wonderful thing to have the birdhouses and see them going back and forth... As they know they have five-star accommodation, they always come back. : ) ... Beautiful work in all projects.

Karon, good to see you here again! You've been missed... Thanks a lot for your kind words on my layouts. They mean a lot to me <3 ...Your work is always very creative. Lovely job!... Best wishes to you and Val!

Ann, you are becoming the master of plaids. : )

Lynda, beautiful photos and flowers. It must be a joy to see them grow. I like the layout using slats. Nice work.

I have a problem that maybe someone can help me with.  I work upstairs on my pc and downstairs and on trips on my laptop.  In order to keep everything the same in both places, I use a USB stick.  And the folder,"New Things", is to cover anything I download or create on my laptop that I need to put in my stash upstairs.  Well on 4/22/21, I put a script in "New Things" that I have no idea what it is for.  It is called: "Spring Greenery 3.pspScript"  Any suggestions???? I know it is not a picture tube because they are not "psp.Script".  But if it was a brush, there would be a corresponding "Spring Greenery 3.PSPBrush".  And it is not a picture frame.  If it is truly a script, WHAT DOES IT DO???