What are you working on (in May 2021)?

Cassel

Anne, you achieved a very nice effect playing with Cassel's frame.

Lynda, lovely and vibrant layout. I love your photos.

Sue, no apologies necessary. <3 Many times I get lost with so many comments myself and most probably have missed comments.

Annie, another great advertisement for Cassel's bag script. ; )  I have to say this is my favorite, beautiful!

:) I am smiling dear Cristina because I had thought that I would do another of that particular grab bag. While I love the colour green ... not really the right background colour for a cafe/coffee theme. I will give it another go and then you can decide! Always very much appreciated my friend. ;D

Lynda, this is truly a beautiful tribute to your mum and I love it. Wow, she was an attractive lady so I can see where you get your looks from. The masking you did on the iris are beautiful and the frames are delightful. Warm colours are always my favourite but I guess in this case the purple is the way to go ... whichever, both are beautiful! ;D

Clever lady Ann. Your background is perfectly suited to this gorgeous photo of the wood duck. My gosh ... those ducklings are so young when they take to the water and forage for themselves! Nature is a beautiful thing. Lovely my friend, enjoyed perusing. :D

Lynda, I prefer the original colors, although as Ann pointed out, the purple fits better with the flower photos.

Ann, I like the color combo very much, and the whole project looks great. I am a big fan of the curved photo script.

Having a little fun with a fun photo. Made a plaid from the photo and I tried out square-like corner punches and brushes that look like turtle toes. I made a pattern of the shiniest turtle shell and used it on the photo frame and on the brush pattern on the green paper. The bottom has some sort of "splat" ;-)

My cousin in PA sent me a photograph of a button puzzle. Gave me an idea. I created a bunch of buttons with Carole's button machine script and some from some button scripts that I made. Put them on one layer, then added two more layers and I rotated those layers for full coverage. Then I ran Carole's JigsawPuzzle script, added a wood background.This is much brighter than what my cousin sent but it was fun to make, it's somewhat quirky.

I'm playing and learning how to use the goodies I bought with the birthday sale and also those I got for my own birthday. I used wordslats, ribbon factory, soft bow, eyelet, quick scallops, decorative stitching and edge punches. The background is made with the colors of my photo and the kaleidoskop. The word LENTE means spring, Now I have to try the others I have. T0 be continued.....