Scrapbook Bootcamp - October 2023

Cassel

Silly me !! It is on here I post I think !! 

I am using the Complete ultimate interface in PSP 22 Ultimate .My workspace colour is dark grey and my background colour is medium grey.

I am using the Standard tool bar.  I am using Layers, Materials, and Tool Options.I  have tabbed window which I find very helpful.I have made my icon and font size larger. 

I have hopefully attached a photo on which I will remove the red lead and the person running in the background using the clone tool.  If this is not in the in correct place please accept my apologies 

puppy love.jpg

Edited by Barbara Caulton
missed the word NOT out
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Barbara Caulton said:

Silly me !! It is on here I post I think !! 

Yes, Barbara, you're in the right area to post for the Bootcamp workshop. Welcome! Here's hoping you have fun and figure out how to make lunch at the same time! (kidding because the new lesson will teach you to make a digital sandwich ? )

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Ann Seeber said:

Yes, Barbara, you're in the right area to post for the Bootcamp workshop. Welcome! Here's hoping you have fun and figure out how to make lunch at the same time! (kidding because the new lesson will teach you to make a digital sandwich ? )

Thank you so much Ann.I have posted my sandwich somewhere !!

I have to admit.  I worked on this yesterday using the download from last year.  I don't want to discourage the newbies but I see I am not the first to post a extremely shopped table and sandwich.  Some of us have done this several times and have so much fun we do it again.   As for as this creation, I got the idea to do a Halloween one a few days ago and one thing led to another as usual.  I think I will NOT be eating off that table.

table and sandwich 6.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • WOW 3

44 minutes ago, Anne Lamp said:

I have to admit.  I worked on this yesterday using the download from last year.  I don't want to discourage the newbies but I see I am not the first to post a extremely shopped table and sandwich.  Some of us have done this several times and have so much fun we do it again.   As for as this creation, I got the idea to do a Halloween one a few days ago and one thing led to another as usual.  I think I will NOT be eating off that table.

table and sandwich 6.jpg

Yeah, though your creation is wonderful, the mold is too realistic for my appetite! ?

Edited by Ann Seeber
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Work space...dark gray

Background...medium

Standard tool bars for the Edit workspace. I added the script toolbar.

I love the light gray work space...it's what I had in PSP 8. It is very bright on my screen so the dark gray works better. Wonder if there are setting for my monitor to ton down the brightness of the light gray. 

I got carried away with my sandwich...mine always have a lot of meat and tomatoes, some cheese, no onion. Dessert always if possible. Chips sometime. Never drink coffee.

table and sandwich 600.jpg

• Like 5
  • WOW 1
  • Love 5

here is my new sandwich, background from a pattern I made for a while.

for bread, cheese and meat I used the scripts - - Breads 2, Cheese and Cookies

the other toppings are from Picturetube - burgertoppings

large.tisch-und-zubehr-2.jpg.1adf6e7f2e5ec5764b48c464dac79912.jpg

this is an older one from January Bootcamp

large.569631326_tischundsandwich-anja-600.jpg.a9ea9e6537ee464ebba81759f99b8d13.jpg

have not changed my workspace , I love this one

I am not sure which photos I will use

large.1503375869_agp-day1-screen-workspaceandpict-.jpg.c4495fc8f69b4f2d74922a173b33ee97.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, Henry Schellenberg said:

Hello I am Henry, I have taken this course a few times but I have been away from doing this for something like a year, so I thought I needed a refresher. I have some old black and white that depict life in the 30's & 40's. I am not sure this is my grandfather, but I know he travelled in this kind of Buggy.

Richer Travel mode-600.jpg

I love these old photos. I have so many because I use them in history articles I write. That's why I started as a member here. I wanted to learn about enhancing these images, but I really enjoy working with other types of layouts as well. PSP is fun, and this group is super-supportive.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Lesson one. I made a print of my screen to show how I usually work when I'm creating. I set the '23 to English to become better acquainted with the English digital jargon in PSP. I also have the '18 working, but it is set to normal Dutch. I deliberately opened two windows. I will submit the best.

lesson one.jpg

Edited by Jannette Nieuwboer
to small
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

Hi everyone .Following a lot of e mails back and forth, thank you so much Carole, I think I might be finding my way around, but there again if this is in the wrong place I clearly have not ! The photograph is of my Retriever, Oona, sadly now at Rainbows Bridge but her antics still bring a smile to my face. I have never done a workshop before or indeed been on a forum so this is a big learning curve !  

NEW PAINTER ON THE BLOCK..600.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 7