What are you working on (in December 2022)?

Cassel

I cracked up when I found these purses. Figured I would do something whimsical with them. They are made by Hermes so the price isn't whimsical at all...$65,000! I find it hard to believe anyone would spend that much on an accessory, but then again, I'm not part of the 1%. The font I used is Miliki and I've had it for so long that I don't remember where I got it or if it was free or not.

Merry Christmas from Poland:) Teddy Bear is Santa here,  a naked tree has been dressed. Everything from good Auntie Carole:). I and TB say TANKS to her:)))))))) Fonts Hurry Loves - free.

BTW, I hope, you know FIFA World Cup ended. Messi and company won. Super last match and Argentina:))))))

Anne, I do like your card, as Ann said, it is amusing, it put a smile on my face.  I saw the same moon at a respectable hour of the morning, 6.30am.  I was about to go out to take a shot of it, but I do draw the line when our temps plummet to -35c. without the wind chill.  Again, this morning it's -34c, and snowing.   I like your wordart, did you create it?

Everything has been created and sent, either by post or email for this year's festive season.   I've made a start on some ideas for next year.  When I see something a little different I make a note to create  myself. So I don't forget.  I saw some lovely tags in the shapes of stockings, Santas, trees, stars and more.  This one you'll find in the file section on facebook to download.  It's a png file.

I created the snow on the word Christmas, using the tutorial from Carole's latest PSP Christmas masterclass 7.

I have fiddled and dallied around during the month working on various digital holiday cards, just generally having fun with making different ones, which won't get sent anywhere.

I like this one b/c it displays some folk art by a Nova Scotia artist named Maud Lewis. I am drawn to her style. So I looked up her background/life and found that she was a "starving artist" as so many in their lifetimes were. Her story is particularly touching. She was born with disabilities and disfigurement, lived a life of privation in a tiny house with her husband in Marshalltown NS (birthplace of Thomas Edison's father), and died in 1970. Her fame and fortune has come since then, although locals appreciated her and her work.

Merry Christmas to all the kind and creative folks on Scrapbook Campus. May 2023 bring you great life blessings and lots of fun projects.

Sue thank you, you are spoiling us with all your wonderful designs on Facebook and much more as gifts in the Christmas Calendar!!!

Like you I have finished all my cards, they are in the post or waiting to be send by email on Christmas Eve. So I store them for next year. I probably don't have time nor feel like creating this week, because a small part of the stitch on my leg has gone open and I had and will have trips to the clinic for treatment. They removed over 1 cm of the stitching thread that hadn't dissolved. And everything went so well again, after getting over the Corona fatique!

Wishing you a merry Chrstmas and a happy New Year!

Another wonderful year in the campus is drawing to a close. I'm looking forward to another great year of creating, sharing and helping each other as we all continue to learn. I'm thrilled to contribute to the Christmas countdown, and to see my pages well received and put to good use. I wish each, and every one of you a joyous Christmas and a happy healthy new year.

Ann and Sue, I am glad I gave you a smile. Ann- congrats on your Grandson to be news --

Sue- I don't blame you for not going out for that moon shot, luckily I only had to go out on my front porch at about 6:30 and a little later when I was leaving for work it was cloudy.  As far as the word art, it wasn't really done as word art.  I just did a regular text and added a white layer below it which  I cut out and dropped the opacity. It was an afterthought when I saw the text wasn't showing up well.

I will join in.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody also.  Thanks Sue for the art and elements you gave us through Carol's Countdown.  Trish - thank you for the neat backgrounds you gave us earlier this month.

Thank you all for the neat layouts you have posted - beautiful and wonderful inspirations for us.

Ann Seeber - congratulations on the new grandbaby to be - and to the parents.

Love you all - wonderful friends with a common interest.

My turn for giving thanks.

To Sue, for all the wonderful goodies, being inspiring and teaching us about the natural world.

To Carol; for being who you are and the community you have created.  What a marvel and what an inspiration.

To All the Campus Campers; Wow!  Incredible talent, brilliant ideas and layouts and always there for each camper.  Amazing!

Here's my Christmas card front this year.  Not my favorite (it's the shot I was trying to get in 2019 where I slipped on the dustpan and skated across the basement floor - partially tearing a hamstring on the way - confirm not until Jan. 2020).  The double framed one I sent to a photo printer and they cut off the top and right side of the frames, back to the design drawing board and the clock ticking away.  Was this going to be a New Years card after all?  I quick did the second one.  It' ho-hum but it's done.  We cant always bat it out of the park.  Photo lab printed it way dark, had grey snow, had to run with it anyway.  Have a happy wonderful creative fantabulistic Christmas.

Beautiful work, Susan. Your creations are always outstanding! Have a very Merry Christmas and let's hope 2023 will bring good things to all of us. I'm feeling at loose ends; unable to focus on any particular project, though I did revise my Warwick Drive-In Closed for the Season announcement, so it reflects the Holiday. I think I'll make a personal Holiday card as I seem to have accumulated a bunch of Christmas stuff that is calling to me. Last year I did an Advent project but didn't start one this year so I'm now at the end of my rope!

Here is my daily gaming pic for today's theme ~ Winter Solstice. I used papers and elements from a kit by Jessica Dunn at PixelScrapper. The font is AR BONNIE and I used Cass's Dimension2 script on it. The pic in the frame is one of my avatar against a lovely winter background (I made it a few years ago for the same theme). Choosing Luminance mode on the pic layer and then duplicating it above with Normal mode and a lower opacity gave it the right hue I was looking for.