What are you working on (in December 2022)?

Cassel

Awesome Mary.  That means I'm at the right place.  How cool your daughter-in-law is living my dream job.  Although she has to create for clients needs.....SCARY!  Actually, the challenges in the campus teach us to create with criteria created by someone else.  I marvel at how designers come up with different stuff over and over and over, and on a time line no less.

LOL! Susan, that reminds me of a story of when I was in college and I joined an ad agency, thinking about graphic design. I went to a big school and mostly hippies in those days, so I envisioned doing suede coats with fringe hanging down and chamomile tea or patachouli candles or something.  My first account was Ace Hardware.  ROTFLMAO!  "Let's see what you can do with this", they said.  I think it was around this time of year, so snowblowers and stuff you throw down for icy sidewalks.

BUT the reason I popped on here is the Spark pattern contest at Creative Fabrica!  It is soooo fun!  You tell it something like, "Little wildflowers and individual petals in various colors of every color blue, green pink, raspberry, coral, off-white, orange and yellow. hardly any blank space. facing all directions. watercolor illustration"  and it comes up with some ideas which are mostly not-very-good to terrible, but I've had a few really good ones, too.  I had just asked Carole for help with the seamless pattern script and this was right along those lines. I'm pretty sure that with the proper instructions to their AI computer I could get some really great patterns.  To make them seamless, they often do the blur-thing, so that's not too great, but it's sort of like pulling the handles on the slot machines in Vegas...just a lot of fun to see what comes up next!

Hi got a question   or  give me an idea please   I want to get to know more so I can do things, Labs ect   I can pass the

bootcamp now, but might need help.  I want to do the labs so bad and run and use some of my scripts I bought but just

cant get there.   I want to learn   is there anyone or any ideas where I could get help  someone or anyone  I think I can follow what I am told if anyone can help me.   I havent paid Diamond for a total year as yet but want to get that cool   All you guys are so good.   i mean like a study partner someone else who can help me by phone maybe if you have 30 mins sometime to help me.   or in labs a new slot for study partner?   I love Q and A  and any of those helps  I just am needing more helpl thank YOU   hugs     or  anyone has ideas?

Suzy, I loved your recount of your graphic design days.  It's a case of "be careful what you ask for, you might get it" isnt it.  Learning about everyone's lives is so interesting and sometimes humourous.

Ann, I wish I was standing on that dock in that warm sunset.  What a great photograph.

I have this collection of mushroom photos, mostly from my daughter in California, where she "hunts" her own. These are the Coral fungus that she found. I used Inspiring Template-G, and the alphas are called Farm Fresh. The papers came from a kit designed for coffee lovers. I used the clip-to-it script a lot! I took a corner from the photo on the left to create the circular elements on the top left. The journaling font is Times New Roman. The information is from Wikipedia.

This is The Fairy Inkcap mushroom/fungus and I find it quite spectacular! I used Inspiration Template-L mainly because it showcased a large photo. And the strips work with the palette I made from the photo. The title font is Baby Olivia and the journaling is Times New Roman. The Fairy Inkcap information is from first-nature.com/fungi.