Greeting Card Workshop - 2022

Cassel

I had a stressful day yesterday.  Made a trip to the city.  I only go about twice a year, and that's twice to many.  But it's a necessity, to stock up on things I can't get locally.

Carole's corner punch.  My own globes.  How many of you remember that Christmas masterclass?

As I browse through  all the  cards submitted.  There are far to many to comment on individually. I'm amazed by the creativity, and  quality of each one.   Well done, ladies and gentlemen!

For many of us it's like going back to nursey school, back to the  basics.  It's actually  a great course in revision.  As I use tools without thinking, it's become second nature to me.

Card #4-Jack Skellington (and his little dog) from A Nightmare Before Christmas say Happy Holidays from someone's front lawn in inflatable decorations. The font is Horror Story (of course!) the garland is a Picture Tube, the strings of lights are from the decoration set. The frame is a PSP Frame. Backgrounds are a gold gradient under one called Rocket. I used my eraser tool to get the punches to reveal the gold layer underneath. Enjoy!

Happy Holidays - Card Workshop

Marie-Clare, That is such a darling card!!! The text, the graphics and the execution - just darling!

Sue, You are right, but I comment on the two or three above mine. And your text is amazing.  I want to learn how to do that C - actually I know how to do it, I want the ability to see the opportunity. To have the design ability to do it. To even think of doing it. Sometimes I look at a blank canvas and cannot think of what to do for the title.

Ann your gold is amazing --very pretty and realistic, I'm going to look for Rocket? gradient?  Horror Story and the corner punches really came out nice looking with lots of detail.

And here is mine to give credence to my comment to Sue about title work. There was just no where to put it!

White Elephant Tag

Day 5.  Twice now I haven't followed the template.   This is  a 5x7  card.   I modified the  inside of  my granddaughter's  half fold card.  Both of them  are into dinos, and not just dino cartoons.  While I was home, I bought them a book on dinos.  By the time  I had left, they could pronounce  and  identify 6  different species of dino.    More than what their parents can do.  Lol

Thank you Suzy.    There are several masterclasses, and in the creative scrap, on text.  There's word art, subway art, create a word tree, and many, many more.  For inspiration, scroll through the campus, viewing the previews,  perhaps something will grab your attention for the project you are working on.  Just a thought.

Monique, stunning Day 3 card!  Moving the selection is right click and hold (in the selection) and move where you want it....I think.

Marie-Claire, love those apples and the colors you chose on your Day 3.

Everyone has such inspiring work.  This workshop has taught me many more techniques that I wondered how to do (or if I did them I took the long way to get the result).