With great sadness...

Cassel

As I was trying to get in touch with our friend, Annie Tobin, I found out that she has passed. I don't have any detail of when or how, but it looks like we have lost a dear friend.

She was a lively member of our community, always cheerful, encouraging others, and fun to chat with.

She was with us for several years, which were all filled with her funny comments.

She will be greatly missed :(

I am deeply sad about this news. :'(

She was a kind of cheerleader here on the Campus, always having supportive, encouraging, and kind comments on our layouts... And she could make us laugh too.

I will miss her immensely.

I am deeply saddened to read that Annie, a much  treasured member has passed.  She was such a kind lady, always full of energy, kindness, fun, inspiration and so much more.  Annie has been, and always will be greatly missed, and never forgotten.

I'm overwhelmingly sad today. Annie is the second loss today, as a good friend of mine died, also. I looked on Annie's Facebook page and encountered this excellent photo and some of her artwork. I also had the Alpha she created, called Festive. I see now it's based on her artwork. Here's a little "in Memoriam" for our Annie.

Guest Guest

I didn't know her but I want to comfort all the grieving with the hope that we have in the word of God in the Bible. Acts 24:15

"And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrectionk of both the righteous and the unrighteous."

I am so deeply sad too. Although I have much less time to participate, I looked at the projects from time to time during the last months and wondered about her sudden absence. I just thought, may be a new problem with her eyes after her lens replacement surgery....

it is hard to believe and accept -as always when a cherished person passes away- that we will no longer have the incredible joy of communicating with the wonderful person she was.

So we will keep the memoriy of her high and remember the beautiful and funny moments with her.

Thanks so much Annie ....

It is sad to learn of Annie's passing. Thank you Carole for letting us know.

Annie was always encouraging and her cheerfulness uplifting whenever she left messages on my projects.  Annie's kindness will not be forgotten. Sincere sympathy to her Family and friends.