What are you working on (in May 2021)?

Cassel

Date-05-2021-300x188.jpg

It is a new month and new projects.

Show off what you are working on in May, be it a scrapbook page, a collage, a tutorial, or anything else you want.

We are curious and want to see, learn, and get inspired.

These threads are quickly becoming a fantastic source of inspiration, support, and friendship. Keep them coming!

Annie, nice....... I'm going to see how I can use all the scripts etc that I bought on Caroles birthday sale. With the work on the double take challenge I didn't had much time left to play around with them. There are other duties in my life too.

Bonnie alerted me to a template with the outline of my country when I commented on one she did of Florida and I immediately bought it. This is the result. I used some photos of bulbs, because we are famous for our bulbs and also made a little bunch of tulips with a soft bow in the colors of our flag. The orange frame is made with the mitered cornerscript; orange is our national color. The word Holland also in red, white and blue and some color punches. Enjoy my tribute to my country!

Beautiful work on this one Corrie. The colours are gorgeous as are the flowers and the bow is lovely in the red, white and blue, as is the title. I don't tend to use the corner punches but here you have inspired me ... I must give them a go. Well done dear Corrie ... a beautiful tribute to your beloved Holland. :D

Oh, my - wonderful layouts.

I'm counting this as finishing up with Lab 5 Mod 12.  Started out with one of the layouts from that module, but was never satisfied with it so changed it up to have the 3 small pics hanging from a rope.  Sorry, my hand is not that steady tonight and so the rope is not "tight" but "flapping in the breeze".  Originally had a dark brown background with a green paper strip under the large picture and a blue paper strip on the right top to bottom.  I wanted to change the blue strip to have some depth and played with the metallic blue gradient and when I put it on the layer over all the other papers - Wow - I knew that that was all I needed.  I did do the arrow and cogwheels from that Module, but I haven't used them yet.  This is it and I will now move on in "kindergarten" to Lab 6.

Annie, those scripts are really amazing, and your creations are a great advertisement for them.

Corrie and Bonnie, lovely layouts, bright and vibrant colors, showcasing some of the important sides of life: having a good time with friends and enjoying the beauty of nature.

Mary, lovely layout, and I like the blue background very much. A nice memory for this cute little man.

Great work, ladies!

Two projects I did this evening. For the owl page, I created a polaroid frame, used paper templates, circle text, and slipped in photo technique, which I haven't done for ages. For the ground squirrel, I created a stripes and dots paper, and a dotted paper. Framed my handsome little boy, added word art. Instead of copy and paste into selection the whole photo into the borders, I selected a small part of the squirrels light fur, on his shoulder. The beads in the frame, is one of Carole's tubes which I colourized to match the colour of the sliced carrots. I bought Carole's bead maker yesterday. Of course I had to try it out.

After seeing the theme for this month yesterday, I got to playing around.  The original frame is cass-DirtTexture-Frame-01  I did a bunch of playing with it in PSP and came up with this.  It shows some of what can be done with a bit play time and some luck. (in the larger version you can see a lot more detail from some of the changes.)

Looks like everyone is having a great time with Carole's scripts...great gift for all of us. Hope she made a few bucks. :-)

Mary, Annie, Sue , some really nice work. Sue, I love your little animals, Annie, your book, all I can say is WOW, Bonnie, very nice and of course all the states..

Since there seems to be a number of layouts of states and their flowers etc., thought I'd get on the bandwagon and do one for the Great State of Illinois. I made the state outline myself, turned it into a mask , used Carole's BannerShape font for the banner, the photos are mine except the cardinal. Can't seem to get a good shot of the cardinals outside my window but I'll keep trying. Hope you like it

Dear Sue, thanks for the compliment my friend. I must say I love both your pages however Breakfast is Served really grabbed me. The four papers blend excellently together and none overtake. Once again your photography excels. I love the beads and I have purchased that script as well. Corrie has inspired me to use corner punches and you have inspired me to create and use the beads. I had better get cracking ... playtime! :D