Calendar Workshop 2024

Cassel

11 hours ago, Ann Seeber said:

Here are May, June, July and August. Not complete but started with backgrounds, photos and the Wakanda font for the month to keep it consistent. I have added a strip file I used for the 2022 Calendar workshop so I would be able to have the days of the week. I'm glad I kept it! In date order, the photos are the African Lion, the Cape Buffalo, the Honey Badger and the Caracal. I will be adding details as we go along.

2024 WILDLIFE OF BOTSWANA CALENDAR-MAY-600.jpg

2024 WILDLIFE OF BOTSWANA CALENDAR-JUNE-600.jpg

2024 WILDLIFE OF BOTSWANA CALENDAR-JULY-600.jpg

2024 WILDLIFE OF BOTSWANA CALENDAR-AUGUST-600.jpg

Ann, very beautiful calendar.  I love the Cape Buffalo layout and that you used white font/dates, the black is perfect and I never thought to go black.  I'm so far behind.  Busy week at work (Black Friday flyers, ugh) so I hope I catch up this weekend. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I decided to be ambitious and try to complete two calendars: one featuring our Labradoodle Lucy and one focused on Nature.

When I was a little girl, my mom signed me up for the children's choir at our church. The very first and only Hymn I learned from the experience was "For the Beauty of the Earth."  Still today, it is my favorite church Hymn. The lyrics resonate deep with me because I love the beauty of nature. There is beauty all around us. We live full-time in our motorhome, and I am fortunate to be retired, in good health, and can spend time traveling the United States. Someday, I hope to travel around Canada as well! 

I love taking pictures, and all of the photos I post are my own. Here are the first three pages of my Nature Calendar set. 

2024-Calendar-01 January Nature.600.jpg

2024-Calendar-02 Feb Nature 600.jpg

2024-Calendar-03 March Nature 600.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 9

54 minutes ago, Susan Ewart said:

I currently have 12,492!  Do I qualify for FA? (full disclosure - 5213 came from Google fonts that was on the font program I use)

Installed 1115, according to Nexusfont, so I'm just a beginner  compared to you 🙂 😄I have a lot more, but not everything installed.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, MoniqueN. said:

Installed 1115, according to Nexusfont, so I'm just a beginner  compared to you 🙂 😄I have a lot more, but not everything installed.

It's really too much to have, but I keep adding more.  I am hopelessly addicted.  I keep thinking I'll compare similar ones and pick the best and narrow it all done to 1000 or less....but I never do it. 

• Haha 1

Cor Blimey!  I'm aghast  at the number of fonts some of you have.  I genuinely feel we need to set up a Fontaholic support group, where we can help you to refrain from clicking that font  download button.  I see now that Michele isn't an isolated case. I see this is a real problem for some and  it needs to be addressed immediately.   I'm with Rene on this one.  If I see a font which really catches my eye, I firstly double check to see if I have  something which is  almost identical, if I have, I leave it well alone.  I have my favourites, which I use repeatedly in  my  pages. I think my disposition may have something to do with it, as I don't like, clutter, whether it's in the kitchen, in the office, or  on my laptop.   I think I may have over dramatized a bit, but I couldn't resist.   🙂  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1