What are you working on (in June 2023)?

Cassel

2 hours ago, Cassel said:

Yes, there are two classes:

https://scrapbookcampus.com/master-classes/using-filter-forge-with-psp/

https://scrapbookcampus.com/master-classes/using-filter-forge-with-psp-2/ 

I don't think there is a free version unless you got a deal from GOTD.

Thanks, Cassel. I'm pretty sure I got your 60%off discount in FF10 so the price was under $25. I'll study these two classes and hopefully, in the future, there will be a week-long workshop so I can hone my skills. ?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ann Seeber said:

Thanks, Cassel. I'm pretty sure I got your 60%off discount in FF10 so the price was under $25. I'll study these two classes and hopefully, in the future, there will be a week-long workshop so I can hone my skills. ?

I'd like that too.  I dont use it as often as I want.  I still have much to learn about PSP.  It's hard to find the time to fit everying in that I want to learn.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, Susan Ewart said:

Thank you Suzy.  It was really absorbing to make the pattern.  It was too busy as a full size paper, for me anyway.  But I played around with sizes and changing color and made something I liked.   I managed to mitre the corners on the frame around the parquet.  that was  brain teaser....might have to get that script.  I like your idea of using that patter in a letter or shape.  Same with the doily, you can get absorbed in making the dots.  They will always be one of a kind elements.

You're really cooking in the kitchen with all these great lab results and projects. Way to go!

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Julie Magerka said:

You're really cooking in the kitchen with all these great lab results and projects. Way to go!

They are a good challenge and keeps me focused on actually creating something, instead of sitting down and staring at a blank screen and not knowing what to do.

• Like 3

I think it was Ann Seeber who used the AI background remover in PSP. I tried it with the same pic I used for QP-2 layout. It wasn't perfect, but it's much BETTER than anything I can do using the Edit Selection which always gives me grief and leaves me frustrated. This time, I can live with the results. Background image of "colonade" from Unsplash.

Walker prom new background 600x754.jpg

• Love 8

Four of us had a Girl's Weekend recently. I have already posted layouts of the pickleball tournament and a beach walk. On our last evening there, we went to a local ice cream parlor, Sugar Shack. I got a bit carried away and created 3 layouts from the Sugar Shack. I love the please don't tap on the glass sign on one of the ice cream freezers there.

2023 6 3 Sugar Shack 600.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Bonnie - love your ice cream pics and layouts!  Makes me drool for ICE CREAM!

I decided to go with V is for Valentine's Day.  (There are too many places I like to go to for vacation - mountains, sometimes the beach, family members in the north, the south, the east, the west; route 66, route I-90 (from the east coast to the west coast) - would take a whole album to do those vacations!  So here we are with Valentine's Day.  Cassel's heart punches on the corners of the title paper; I made the cookies and bought Cassel's script for tube icing since I wanted icing that was not just flat - used the sprinkles I made in one of the labs for the word Love on the cookies; used the picture tube for the heart candies; used the plate in the basic course, made the doily in one of the labs; made the papers; Cass-zig zag ribbon in white which I (of course) colorized; the valentines: the old victorian one was from PS - Janet Kemp; the others are scanned  images of cards I have received; made the tag in one of the labs, as is the string attached to the tag.  And of course, Valentine's Day is celebrated with cards, candies, cookies, cake and whatever sweet you can give your "sweet".

V is for Valentine Day_600.jpg

Edited by Mary Solaas
  • Love 6

Today's daily look gave me the opportunity to use one of AnnieC's templates from a blog train a few years ago. I might have used it previously as I totally love it; she's one of my favorite designers. I found the woman's pic years ago while googling for another project. The font is Wanted Signature.

large.FABDLAStudyinPink!600.jpg.e737d8285b5b7de9029e894cb62c6c68.jpglarge.ALFLJan2021BlogTrainACD600.jpg.2de98444c3f9bdbd645d2739fc626828.jpg

• Like 1
  • WOW 1
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Michele said:

Today's daily look gave me the opportunity to use one of AnnieC's templates from a blog train a few years ago. I might have used it previously as I totally love it; she's one of my favorite designers. I found the woman's pic years ago while googling for another project. The font is Wanted Signature.

large.FABDLAStudyinPink!600.jpg.e737d8285b5b7de9029e894cb62c6c68.jpglarge.ALFLJan2021BlogTrainACD600.jpg.2de98444c3f9bdbd645d2739fc626828.jpg

The fase looks very, very good here:))))

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1