Text Workshop 2023

Cassel

MasksWorkshop-600.jpg

Another workshop will soon start. Are you in?

It will start on March 20th.

This workshop is FREE for everyone, so spread the word. This workshop is meant to be for those with some experience with PaintShop Pro. If you are brand new to using the program, it will be a little more challenging, although we are here to help you if you still want to participate.

Did you find this thread before the registration page? Here it is.

Written instructions and extra supplies will be available to our DIAMOND members.

• Love 2

17 minutes ago, Anne Lamp said:

I signed up for this one too,  I regret I didn't get signed  up for the Build a Kit one. I think I would have learned a lot.

I was surprised to not see your name for Build a Kit.  It really got me out of my fear box and got me to try new things.   Especially supplies I dont use, like alphas, ribbons/bows, fasteners etc.  Under the guise of making these supplies I'm learning to be more comfortable with the tools in PSP, and what can go wrong and how to troubleshoot the setting - which is usually something I've done wrong or in the wrong order, or a box is or isnt checked in the settings etc. Also I've learned about using tools I've never used and what setting to use.  I hope my memory can keep it all in past the workshop.  It really helps direct you to the right tutorials (all availalbe in the Diamond membership-tutorials, master classes, notebook labs etc) and having it around building a kit really helps you focus on creating a cohesive body of work one step at a time.  Hoepfully it will be a yearly workshop.  

Edited by Susan Ewart
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Anne Lamp said:

I signed up for this one too,  I regret I didn't get signed  up for the Build a Kit one. I think I would have learned a lot.

That one is kind of ongoing. The only thing you would sign up for is the email reminders. But check in the DIAMOND only section and all the links are there! You can still join in!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thanks Cassel- I did not realize I could go to the topics to perhaps learn how to make some of the things included in the "Build a Kit"   .  Thanks Susan Ewart also, Your response made me thing that maybe I will still try most some of those tuts etc.  There are so many great tutorials and classes it is easy to get lost when trying to find one . What I need to figure out sometimes is in a totally unrelated tut or class.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anne Lamp said:

Thanks Cassel- I did not realize I could go to the topics to perhaps learn how to make some of the things included in the "Build a Kit"   .  Thanks Susan Ewart also, Your response made me thing that maybe I will still try most some of those tuts etc.  There are so many great tutorials and classes it is easy to get lost when trying to find one . What I need to figure out sometimes is in a totally unrelated tut or class.

I know what you mean.  It's hard to focus on one given idea and follow through.  This Build A Kit workshop will help you to focus on the topic.  I look forward to seeing your creations.  

• Like 1

I sort of faded out of the Build-a-Kit due to some other deadlines, but I have kept watch on what the others have been producing, and it's amazing and delightful to see. Well done all of you! I developed a strong new-found respect for the designers out there who produce kits on a regular basis. What a labour of love it must be.

I'm in for the Texting Again. What a big group that will be. I hope I can master that darn text tool that runs me in circles sometimes.

• Like 1