What are you working on (in Nov 2022)?

Cassel

As usual, I am loving everyone's projects.

I had enough time to get "scrapbooky" the other day for my Divas. I used various items from Janet Kemp's Independence Day mini kit from Pixel Scrapper. (I don't think I'll ever get used to their new name, Digital Scrapbooking.) The font is Gunmetal, free from "I got it so long ago that I don't remember" lol.

I didn't have much time today so I adapted something I originally made for AprilDawn to use as a birthday card. I used a free cluster from DSS (Digital Scrabooking Studio). Clusters can be so useful, especially when short on time. The background paper is my own creation. The font is Walnut Moth, free from FontBundles.

Sue - love that lace wreath. Great job!

Back to the labs. Lab 10 Mod 8. Did not do the last requirement which is playing with diamonds (diamonds are a girl's best friend?) but I will do a separate layout with it as it has possibilities. This is playing with pieces of paper (I remember playing with paper dolls) and piecing a photo. I chose the Memphis Botanic Gardens again. All elements, papers are from my stash. The title font is Bluebell and the journaling is Arial.

Daughter Debbie sent another shot of the Pacific at sundown, so I put it in Cass's Holiday Window Frame. The background paper is ps_janet-kemp_95882_christmas-day-wood-paper. I used a snowflake brush on the border. The gnome and gift are from my large Christmas stash. The font is Banana Pancakes. I fiddled with the shadows that would be coming from the setting sun in the window.

Just as well I made the most of  the nice weather over the  weekend.  Today it has been a total white out.  Playing around with snow Xmas ornaments.  Used the snow globe template I made.  Added some text, rather than an element.  Using  effects,  geometric effects.

First chance I've had to scroll through to view the wonderful pages.  So many wonderful pages submitted.  Aren't we all just  very  creative.

This one is for next Xmas.  Snow globe with  a date stand.  I used the mesh warp tool on the  20, to enable the  globe to sit comfortably on the stand.  Dimensions 2 script used on the date.  This one  is still a work in progress, in readiness for next year.  As I still have to refine the stand, to make it look realistic.

Well - I did do the diamond template that was a requirement of Lab 10 Mod 8 and while I wasn't real happy with it, I did accomplish it and am somewhat happy with it. I used my background paper I developed in another lab with fall leaves on it and decided that for my tastes it would fill each diamond; the background is a PSP gradient; the chain is a Cass picture tube; the word art is from Creative Fabrica. All in all, it's been a learning curve and I am glad I did it.