What are you working on (in Oct 2022)?

Cassel

Another fun script.  I need to do more practicing to get as nice ones as Ann.  But happy with how easy it is.  I will play with different settings too to see what I like best.  I used the colors from the image for the colored matt.  And the frame as well, but I choose a darker version of the what I selected with the color picker.

Everyone in the Alphabet Challenge seems to be nearing the end. I'm still in the middle. Finally finished M. I have so many pictures (I chose M is for Memphis). My daughter and I went around town getting pictures of all the wonderful things there are in Memphis - if someone came here as a tourist intending to take in everything that is available, they would be here for more than a month! Can you tell that I love Memphis? I have enough pictures to fill a complete Memphis album, but that is not now!

The font is Broadway BT. Used so many things Carole has taught us in the labs, tutorials, Master Classes. Oh, yes, and I have been using Carole's scripts that I have purchased. The Clip to It script I use a LOT! The Curled Ribbon script I've used more than once, and I don't always curl the ribbon around another element. I made the pyramid brad using the tut in Lab 8 Mod 8 and applying a filter from Filter Forge. I modified one of he templates so that I could do some journaling also. This has been fun - both gathering the pictures and creating the layout.

It seems that we all have been having thankful thoughts about belonging to this community and being inspired by Carole and each other. God is good!

I don't think I've posted any of the Daily Look pics in a while.  Since the game has been repeating old themes every day, I've been lazily using my old pics. This one was an exception, though, as I wasn't happy with my old one.

I found the beautiful woman in a jewelry ad and used the albumen frame that comes with PSP. The background is by PixelScrapper designer Jessica Dunn from her Flower Power Blended Papers kit. I used a free cluster from Clipartmax and recolored it. The font is a demo of Victorian Decade; I don't remember which site I got it from, but it's easily available.

Mary, Very interesting info on my favorite charity, St. Jude. Every year St. Jude is my Facebook birthday wish, in honor of my mother and the fact that Danny Thomas is the founder. Some information on Danny Thomas and St Jude.

https://www.stjude.org/about-st-jude/stories/making-a-difference/ceo-columns/founder-danny-thomas-origins.html#:~:text=Jude%20founder%20Danny%20Thomas%2C%20and,him%20his%20way%20in%20life.

Next on the Chattanooga trip album. Also fulfilled Lab 10 Mod 4: glitter pattern (used it for the background frame and experimented with outer bevel and inner bevel); Overlapping text (title - and separated the individual letters - that was a neat trick in the tut - and then overlapped them crazily and colored each one differently with fall colors); scalloped mat - the journaling pad which I inner beveled and textured. I also experimented with circular papers I had made earlier and using the distortion effects - polor coordinates with a strip I made of my fall leaves picture tube - as a frame on one of them. All the "stuff" is what I have created with labs, etc. Thanks, again, Carole.

Lynda DiGregor, this is beautifully made. That one from Marie-Claire was beautiful as well. Can we make this in all PSP numbers? I wish I was that far.  But you all have beautiful work placed last month.

I don't feel well at the moment, and I need a PSP pause. My husband had the Coronavirus, so extra exciting this week. Happily, it's over now.

Janette I hope you are ok. Unfortunately my husband has the coronavirus too! Not a good moment while I'm still recovering. Thus far I have tested negativ, but I am feeling rotten which a very sore throat and a nasty cough, everything is hurting. So we w'll see how it will develop, at least my husband is getting better now and will be able to go out for shopping etc. Ordering on line is a life saver.

Lab 6-3

Multiple Scallops

Scalloped Shape

Translucent Envelope

The background is the photo itself.  On one layout I added a " outer space" layer on top of the background and reduced the opacity and used the eraser tool to erase any "space" from the surface of the moon.  (looking forward to the next masterclass to see ways of blending that I would have liked to have done instead).  the second layout is black, the photo itself.  I made selections and flood filled them to make the frames around the moon.  And thank goodness for tutorials, I found two on putting text on a path.  I learned how to get the word "coupon" to be going in the reverse direction.  Thank you Carole for those tut's.

Moon photo and all elements are mine (except the space layer; NASA Hubble photo's). Fonts from Creative Fabrica: Anola Space, Heart's Owner, Spaceline and  Wonderia.

large.2127562175_Lab6-3MoonBootsCafe-space-600.jpg.9c4c2601c20379dcc263fb811e1705bc.jpg

large.574953600_Lab6-3MoonBootsCafe-Blk-

OMG Carole, I noticed I missed something and did an edit on my post and guess what, it's gone again.  Computers hate me.

This might have to do with I switched from Edge to Chrome.  Edge has been evil and does so much in the background and slowed my system down.  It is completely gone from my computer now.

The 100th and last Annual Bazaar of Sudley United Methodist Church. From the time we first learned of this dinner we have attended. Sorry to see it end...unless someone is willing to step and take the reins. It is a huge job and those doing it are burned out. Template by Christine Aufty, confetti time, 5 photo layout at Pixel Scrapper.