What are you working on (in Oct 2022)?

Cassel

Here is what I have been playing with. The background is from Watercolor-Halloween-Background-35226107    The ghost is from Retro-hippie-groovy-Halloween-Bundle-36687802  and I duplicated one and edited it several times.  The title font is Tribalcase . The frame is from a freebee that Cass shared with us.  cass-GoldChains-2-Frames. The pumpkins are from photos I took from my churches pumpkin patch after they had removed all the good ones.

my moving page

Phew… lots of cardboard boxes … I should have written more precisely what they contained. Not everything is in place yet. The view from the window is beautiful. There are old oak trees growing in the yard.  The mask from digitalscrapbooking.com

Congratulations Pirkko!  Your new adventure in your new home awaits.  Don't you just love looking out at those oak trees.  When I'm finished my workout in the morning and I'm stretching, the window I look out (while lying on the floor) looks upon 3 huge trees, they are comfort; they are my cheerleaders, always there telling me to keep growing.

Ann, what a great idea to celebrate "gotcha day" with your cat girl.  I will have to do that next year for my cat girls.  Eve's little black toe pads on a white paw are so cute.  And your granddaughter...I've said it before, BEST JOB EVER!  what could be cuter than Caracal kittens, or any kittens of any kind?

Hi all, October is my birthday month so I thought I would put up a page of my own.  I have followed a recipe for this one frames, ribbon, stitching, buttons, 2 photos, splashes. lace. I kept in tones to match the sepia photos. Random elements from my stash.

I was watching a U-Tube on masks by Carole and wanted to know if I could figure out how to make a template with masks without using the clip to it script. This was on of the tutorials. I did use the polaroid script to make one frame but everything else is from scratch. Since all the pictures were taken from the same photo, I really didn't know what to use as titles for all of the picture frames. It was fun

Shirley, Happy Birthday to you and a lovely page to celebrate it, you are looking great!

Lynda I loved to see a picture of the beautiful Mount Rainier area. I have seen the mountain but in another season when I visited my daughter and her family. I have a picture of it out of the plane window when leaving Seattle airport.

Pirkko - I agree with everyone - lovely page and good luck with the unpacking - we always have boxes left over! lol!

Lynda - always enjoy what you post - great how you used one photo to make 6 different pictures.

Although I'm not mentioning any more layouts, great job everyone - I enjoy seeing what each person does - many different perspectives on how to display photos.

I think I have finally decided how I want to do this photobook for my daughter's and my trip to Chattanooga; you know, Carole usually teaches us to have some sort of theme running through the book. I think mine will be the muted fall leaves background and the asphalt road with the blue car and the highway signs. Soooo, I again redid the first LO of the plan of the trip. I also completed the 2nd page which is "On the Way". For that LO: title font is AR HERMANN, inner bevelled and shadowed and pulled out with the perspective; the papers, scatters, and elements are mine - the cluster was developed from Creative Fabrica's sunflower, fall leaves from the picture tube; the green leaves, ribbon and scatter were from several PS kits. The button was created with Carole's Brad Factory script from a paper I created from the transportation picture tube (love those tubes).