Calendar Workshop 2023

Cassel

CalendarWorkshop-2023-600.jpg

First of all, come and say HI once you register for this workshop.

We want to know who else will be there, on our side to encourage us.

Every page we will make will be different, based on each others' photos, stories, and preferences but we can all get inspired by everyone's projects.

The workshop will start on September 19th.

You might want to chitchat during the workshop, but you will want to wait until the end, once all the lessons are done since you will keep working through them all during the seven days.

Now, let's get ready!

(if you missed the registration link or if you found this thread before I announce it, HERE it is)

Rene, you can use the techniques in many other types of projects, but the templates are all about calendars. You can use them to print, to give as presents, to use as desktop images but the workshop really revolves around that. But if you are creative, it could become a project to post in the "What are you working on?" thread (so as to not confuse newcomers looking for calendars).

The last 2 years I made calendars following the Up-to-Date Challenge as it was called and last year I did 3 different ones which made great gifts. When I look at the preview this calendar will be quite different from those and I intend to make one with photos from my America trip. The parents-in-law of my daughter have also made their first visit there, so one copy is coming their way. I will not be able to follow all the tutorials that week because my operation is on the 22nd, but at least I'll have something in stock to keep me occupied when I'm not able to do much. I'm looking forward to this and seeing all the different calendars.

So looking forward to this workshop (again), I even checked last years dates on my computer a few weeks ago to check when we had the workshop last year. It was later in the year (november) then it's now, isn't it?

Well, anyway, I'm in.

It will be an Outlander calender again and one for my son and daughter in law, the first year of my granddaughter in months/pictures, to see how she grew this  first year of her life (and the first year for me to have a grandchild)

Corrie, succes en alvast beterschap gewenst met je operatie!