Calendar Workshop 2023

Cassel

Awe, thank you Marie-Claire. I'm looking forward to getting back in to the swing of things. So many wonderful memories to cherish and photos to showcase.

Already the girls (4yrs and 2 yrs old) are asking when am I coming back. As I arrived in time for Merryn's 2nd birthday, stayed 3 weeks returned for Emma's, left again to be with my daughter, and returned again for my son's and Ffion's 4th birthday. Traveling by train made commuting a pleasure. I have always enjoyed a train journey. They couldn't live more further apart. Tim in Penzance, Cornwall, and Rachael on the west coast of Haverfordwest, Wales. Having a senior rail card saved me a tremendous amount of money, which I could lavish on the kids. I always had access to a vehicle too.

Thank you for the bigger picture Sue. I did read about how they are also endangered in Alberta.  They are so beautiful.  Hard to believe they are part of the weasel family.  Predation probably keeps disease down (in the ground squirrels) and then the strong, healthy ones pass on their genes.  How lucky you get to see them.  I cant wait to see photo's from your trip.

Finally I am done. Here is my Calendar 2023 Cover Page:

I used the castle pictures from January, March and May. Used color from pictures for background and applied texture "Asphalt" at Depth 1. Added Year and drop shadow Font: Book Antica. Aded Word Art: Fonts: Ornate Gothic, Chandiluna, Elegans O'Feat, and Old English.

This was a very fun-filled class. Thank you Carole for offering this awesome workshop and thanks to all who participated. I enjoyed looking at your beautiful calendars. I also loved using Word Art for the first time.