Calendar Workshop 2023

Cassel

Welcome to everyone who has at least posted something in this thread:

Susan, Ann, Anne, Marie-Claire, Rene, Corrie, Cindy, Gramie, Bonnie, Pirkko, Cristina, Euka, Lynda, Anita, Monique, Linda, Lynn, James, Michele, Fiona, Sue, AprilDawn, Harmony

and a newcomer, Shirl.

Sue (#83155), this is a great start. I know you will make some changes as the workshop progresses. Will we still see more wildlife? (#83200) Since you will have all the templates at the end, you will be able to create more and different calendars if you want!

Pirkko (#83169), it is ok to post unfinished projects if you want. It is up to you. Some people love to share as they go, some prefer to show the end result. (#83190), are those your own photos? They look fun!

Cindy (#83174), I know you will give your 100%, as you always do!

Anita (#83180), any idea of the theme for your calendar?

Susan (#83181), we'll be happy to see your projects when you come back.

Ann (#83186), what will be the theme? Where do you bring up for a visit? (#83229) Yes, work in progress is what we can expect. And changing your mind too!

Cristina (#83195), those images are so cute and they will make for a fun calendar. Glad you like the new format. It is different than previous years.

Corrie (#83230), it is great that this calendar will have a special meaning to the recipients!

Anne (#83240), flowers are always a great theme for a calendar so we feel like summer is all year-round!

Harmony (#83253), you are correct. I made a mistake. I used the "email template" from last year, and then, the second lesson was about the background. Don't worry. Even if it is not today, it will be tomorrow!

Lynda (#83258), are those all places you visited?

Holy Wow Everyone!  Fabulous work.  Here's a start on my January and February.  I kept wanting to sharpen the images more, but I'm trying to do an ethereal dreamy flower calendar.  I had to go back and un-sharpen them.  I usually like really crisp sharp photos.  And I'm trying to work out of my comfort zone to promote some artistic growth.  You will see these flowers in different set ups most likely.    The font might change too. I have no idea what I'll do for a background at this point.

Good Luck Corrie!  Hope all goes smoothly with your surgery.  Sending healing thoughts your way.

Here is my Calendar so far for January. My theme for this calendar will be Castles and Fortresses in Germany. I used a background from Digital Scrapbooking and the Samantha Upright font. Found out that the drop shadow works a bit differently in PSP 2023. When placing the shadow on a new layer it shows that it is linked.

Thank you Carole, I will be using a varied selection of wildlife photos when I get back. A few years back I created an insect macro calendar using a similar layout to this one, without masks. It was based on the webinar you did for Corel. The photos were very large which meant they filled the whole page. Perfect for what I wanted.

It's going to be interesting to see how the pages progress, from start to finish. With no doubt some completely changing direction.

Hello  Cindy, Thank you for your greeting. .. like you i know what it is like to have health issues  all the time. I hope you find joy in each day doing something that makes your heart happy.

Thank you Cristina.... not sure all the worries have gone, however the heaviness in my thoughts has lifted.  Hope you are keeping well my friend.

Hello Corrie, hoping all goes well for you in your surgery and then recovery.

Dawn.