Campus Dozen

Cassel

I'm really busy this past week getting my "stuff" and "place" ready for a trip my daughter and I will be taking next week.  But I check in and this forum has been great showing us the amazing techniques Carole has given us in her tutorials, Labs, Master Classes.  AND - she is such a great teacher - if you don't know how to boil water, she will show you.  THANK YOU, CAROLE, FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR US - THE FRIENDSHIP IN THIS MARVELOUS SITE, THE TEACHING YOU HAVE GIVEN US.

Love you all and thank you for showing us your takes on what Carole has been teaching us.

Edited by Mary Solaas
  • Like 6
  • Love 3

Watching the Get The Scissors diamond master class a week or so ago inspired me to make the following image. I made everything in the image except the photo which is a wallpaper that can be downloaded from many sites. The Chinese writing was made with a translator and says "I love to photograph nature" which is what the man (made with AI) is doing. LOL

Photography_ck823.jpg.178a5b81d8db40cc567931e243abb401.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 10

2 hours ago, nadine said:

I don't remember where is this lesson for the writing in the sand, but here's what I did after this lesson
all credit on my gallery

large.B57_AquaBlueByKITD.jpg.bd73f81eece748c8fd8f7a51b68cf223.jpg

Nadine, your LOs are wonderful! This is one of the best examples of writing in sand I have seen, and the other with the lifted shadows and what must be 100s of layers is awesome, too!  Edited to add, And later you posted the baby LO blend with the very, very well done text warping, which is also most excellent! 

Edited by Suzy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

28 minutes ago, CaliKat said:

Watching the Get The Scissors diamond master class a week or so ago inspired me to make the following image. I made everything in the image except the photo which is a wallpaper that can be downloaded from many sites. The Chinese writing was made with a translator and says "I love to photograph nature" which is what the man (made with AI) is doing. LOL

Photography_ck823.jpg.178a5b81d8db40cc567931e243abb401.jpg

CaliCat, your LOs are really exotic! Professional, too. Using Google translate for character writing though, is GENIUS!

I won’t use any Japanese, Chinese, character writing because I’m afraid my “I Love You” will turn out to be “Pluck eyebrows” or something,  but using Google translate is the greatest idea! 

• Haha 6
  • Love 3

Going through files of layouts I've created has been interesting....in that I'm finding very few! Most of them are ones I've made as cards or greetings for friends or FB, etc. Or they don't connect directly to a lab or tutorial. Or they were from monthly challenges. Huh. I did find the Text Workshop layouts I did, so I picked this one with filled text. Those workshop lessons were, however, only for Diamond members.

But I have learned so much by being a member of this group, here and on FB and YouTube.

text fill project 600.jpg

Edited by Julie Magerka
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Love 11