Campus Dozen

Cassel

I created the scalloped edge with what I learned from the Double Scallops lesson in the Diamond members scrapbook section but now when I click the link for that lesson it takes me HERE which is obviously the wrong destination. In any case, the paper used is from Joyful Heart. I made the Hello September greeting and the mask. I generated the woman image with Bing Ai. Other things are from Just Because Studio.

HelloSept600_ck923.jpg.0db07ac403b3486282e154b7eee569ae.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 10

I started with Scrapbook Campus in March 2021, I learned about layers and also received a sheet with helpful Basic Scrap Tips. Lesson 3 titled New Kid on the Block. Here is my result. I used a photo of our Leo.

Some embellishments and font are from my files and some from Digital Scrapbooking

BootcampDay3Leo600.jpg

Edited by Anita Wyatt
  • Like 3
  • Love 9

I attended the next Scrapbook Bootcamp that started in September 2021. Here is Lesson 3 again. Photo is of our Bella who likes to climb the book shelves to look for some interesting Cat Tales. Background and other embellishments are from  Digital Scrapbooking.

I am resizing my graphics to fit the 501 maximum kb limit. They used to work in the earlier workshops.

Bootcamp Day 3- Project-1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 9

HI    I  am trying but I cant make anything work even tried scripts  I just cant get anything to work but wanted to put there here to show I am trying.  And I entered my puzzle by email, this is the fastest I ever got it in ?   Really want the extra 10 points I love Contests and Scrapbook Campus and all you all.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Sue Thomas said:

Creative Scrap, eyelet fabric

Eyelet frabic.jpg

the eyelet fabric always reminds me of you.  It was when i was doing that tutorial that I found out I was missing some resources from PSP and how I learned how to find them.  And you help me with sizing of the eyelet, and I made much nicer layout because of it.  

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, cindy harris said:

HI    I  am trying but I cant make anything work even tried scripts  I just cant get anything to work but wanted to put there here to show I am trying.  And I entered my puzzle by email, this is the fastest I ever got it in ?   Really want the extra 10 points I love Contests and Scrapbook Campus and all you all.

You can certainly post some of the projects you have done. Don't try to use scripts. For now, just show what you have done, during the Bootcamps, or the workshops. You have done several projects already. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Susan Ewart said:

the eyelet fabric always reminds me of you.  It was when i was doing that tutorial that I found out I was missing some resources from PSP and how I learned how to find them.  And you help me with sizing of the eyelet, and I made much nicer layout because of it.  

Ah yes!  I remember.  It was one of the  first tutorials I did after the flair button.  It caught my eye, it's delicate , and extremely versatile.  

• Like 1

I remember joining here In December of 2019 and my attempts at the "sandwhich". We all had a good laugh at my mess on that one.

Tutorial Tech Challenge, Fairy Frolic, October 29, 2020.  My first attempt at making my own user defined filter too,

looked for a link in the archives but it did not go back that far back. 

FairyFrolic 03 bydd.jpg

• Like 1
  • WOW 1
  • Love 9

7 hours ago, Anita Wyatt said:

Here is my project Bootcamp Sept. 2021 Lesson-7 resized to new format. I learned about rulers and snap to Guides. Photo shows our cats Bella and YaPurr.

Papers and other embellishments are from Digital Scrapbooking.

Bootcamp Day 7- Project-3-600.jpg

I love this layout. I have done it several times myself as I keep cycling through the Boot Camps every few months. I found when I post in this forum I have to use a setting of 72 on my JPG Wizard and then the 600 pixel size will upload. If the wizard is new to you, it is found under Files/Export as a JPG. I even put a shortcut for it on my top toolbar along with one for PNG. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2