Template Workshop 2022

Cassel

TemplateWorkshop-600-400x239.jpg

A brand new workshop will soon start. Are you in?

This time, it is a totally new workshop, that was recorded just this week. It will start on March 21st.

This workshop is FREE for everyone, so spread the word.

This workshop is meant for beginners and advanced users alike. Beginners will find a simple way to get started to create their scrapbook projects. Advanced users will find that templates can spark your inspiration and help you complete projects on a deadline.

Did you find this thread before the registration page? Here it is.

Well, I'm in too! Glad to see you Susan and Christiane. Have enjoyed seeing your work. Hi, Carole - as you know I still struggle with some of the tools. Also, sometimes my mind is just a blank and I can't think of how to put some of the things we learn into a new layout and develop it from scratch! Sounds like this is what I need.

I have registered. Although I rarely use templates, I tend to view them for ideas. They are great for making a page if time isn't on my side. Even then I will change it to suit my needs. There are several masterclasses on using, creating, and manipulating templates.

(#73520).  Mary, that's exactly me.  And Ann once told me, she takes all the classes she can because she always learns something new.  I also forget which tool to use when and how to use them etc, and like Christiane said - "it needs time".  I cant wait to see how Sue and all the advanced users (meaning: everyone else-from my point of view) transform a template to put their creative styles on it will be inspiring.  And of course the cadence of Carole's wonderful teaching voice and style and all the forum postings.

I'm in too, although I use templates if I don't have any idea what to make, or if I want to make something that's consistent, but by changing them to make them individual at the same time.

Carole I have a question: approximately how many photos do we need. You probably know I like a theme for the challenges/workshops and knowing how many photos helps me to choose my theme!

One email pre-workshop was sent today. Make sure you got it. Check your spam too.

Also, if you post in the forum and your post does not show up, send me a message. Sometimes, they are just stuck in the spam filter, and I can pull them out for you (but I have to know!)

Hi Me to,  I am.      yesterday couldn't get there.  Todays email YEs  yay...

Cassel  when you click this I used Marisa Lerin's kit from a 2014 blog train kit. You can download the elements HERE.

It wont let you d/l unless you pay even if you sign in.   Used to be different but since they went to a new web address

their offers every monthy but this one from emails will NOT work.    If not I will d/l my 5 free from kit and use that.  NP.    Love you guys Iam a rough Diamond  ty for extra gift.