What are you working on (in May 2021)?

Cassel

Again, so many fabulous pages posted.  It has been another busy month in the forum.  Well done all of you!

Annie, the  Blue Tit and the Robin, are two of my favourite UK birds. They have such spunky characters for such small birds.  You created a  sweet simple page to show case them.

Lynda posted a link to a  splatter portrait tutorial, using  watercolours in  masks. A slightly different approach to using masks.  I watched the tut, and  created this page.  The Skipper butterflies are some of the smallest, they are teeny tiny creatures.

Thank you Annie for your kind comment, your words are always kind and encouraging my friend. I should have used a more colourful photo, so much of the splatter is black/ grey.

Your latest page is gorgeous, what tiny mammals they are and unique to your continent. It's a fabulous template. I tried to find Lady22, would you be good enough to send me a link please. I don't use templates very often, when I do I tend to change them. They can be a good starting point.

That's great thank you Bonnie.  I've  noticed that many of you use her templates, but I've  never thought to take a look at her templates until now.  I will certainly be using them for inspiration when it comes to layouts.  They are very much my cup of tea.

I see so many lovely creations, it's a joy to scroll through them and get new ideas. I will certainly look into Lady 22 templates, thanks for the link! I fear I don't have time enough!!! But I have made something from the nested frames, I had to search my photos for a suitable one, still with a flower one it too.

Thanks very much Sue, your comments are sure appreciated. I have a tendency to fiddle with templates as well and, as you say, they can be a good starting point. Bonnie has provided the link to Lady22 ... thanks Bonnie, you are a star Hon.

Corrie this is very beautiful.  Your visitors will be delighted.  I have always wanted to do a photo book.  How many pages is it.  It looks hardbound, is it?  Did you change the size of your page as it looks more rectangular than the 12x12 scrap page.  Sorry for all the questions, this looks so awesome.

Sue, absolutely beautiful page, and beautiful photo.  There is nothing like the sound of chirping birds.  We (hubby and two indoor cats) do a lot of watching "bird TV" out the dining room window (where the feeders and baths are).  I think I'm probably one of the few who shovels under the feeders in the winter so the birds have a place to land (other than the feeder itself), and for me to get to them to fill them.

Playing with Carole's Circle Doodle Script and having a great time.  I love all of her scripts.  I am still learning more about PSP every day, thanks to all of the Tutorials and Master Classes. Is this the right place to show what I have been working on?

Bonnie, thanks for hooking us up with Lady22. I downloaded some of her templates and couldn't wait to try one. Fiddled with it a little, of course, but as Annie said, they are a great starting point, especially with the limited time frame I have for my daily pics. They can make a boring theme the game gives us seem much more fun. The gradient background is from PixelScrapper and the font is Fitalia from Free Design Resources.

Since the month is almost over I just want to say how wonderful it's been looking at everyone's projects. We have far too many members now for me to comment on each one, but I've loved them all!

YMW, Michele. I love Lady 22's templates and use them fairly often. I have been on a template kick lately. I also make lots of changes. Templates are a springboard to get me started...pretty soon I am off on my own way. Love your swimwear layout. I used that template recently.

I agree, the campus is exploding with new folks which is wonderful. We learn so much from each other...the more the better. It does make it difficult to comment on each project...I've been feeling a little guilty because I usually fail to comment on each project...time to let that go. I love being here and I love the creativity of each person.

Playing with Sue's Word Art challenge. I used cass-overlapped script for the first time. I used a PSP frame on the green layer which just shows as corner tapes. This saying just makes me chuckle. If the goofy fonts are hard to read, it says: "The human body is 90% water. We're basically cucumbers with anxiety." ;-)

Susan Ewart, thank you. My book has 45 square pages and it is indeed hardbound with a flat binding. I showed some double pages overhere that look rectangular because they are together but I also have a lot of single ones and all are 12x12 with the double ones of course 24x12. I didn't have to change anything, just fill the booktemplate from the printing service. I do it all on line and have made a lot of photobooks this way too, it is really very simple to do. So I encourage you to look into it. Good luck!

Susan, thank you ever so much for your kind comment.  Although we don't need to feed the birds at any time of year, we do, for our own enjoyment. They really do give us such pleasure to  observe them  up close.  I record and document every bird, when it arrives and leaves our farm.   I take part in bird Atlasing, and submit my  records.  I've done this  for as long as I can remember.