What are you working on (in March 2021)?

Cassel

Michele, Wow.  I would never have thought to do what you did but it makes a beautiful background.  And the colors match perfectly because of what you did.  Now you have given me ideas... Thank you.

Bonnie - I always enjoy seeing your pickleball layouts.  I like how you did the 'to burn the crazy off.'  I Also like how you did the Crocus with the three frames.  Along with that.  Your cats, Poppy and Penny, are so adorable!!! I love how you have been teaching them to do stuff for treats.

Minka - Your Mustang one is fantastic.  My husband had a mustang for 20 years.  Just finally gave it up to get a new car.  I'm sure in the future, after college for the boys, we will have another mustang.

I just posted this in the Sketch Challenge thread.

I have been trying to scrap Thanksgiving, 2020 since Thanksgiving Day with now luck. This sketch opened the door and the layout just fell into place. The two young people are my adopted niece and nephew. I have known them since their birth and they are now independent, working adults.

I visited the Old Country Store to shop and checkout their monster milk shakes. Since we ate lunch. OCS sandwiches are also huge, the monster shake was out of the question...we did enjoy a "normal" shake. There was a special offering that day...a side of bacon...great price and some of the best bacon I have ever eaten. We split the bacon and mine is "sleeping" in the freezer. I take a little out at a time, cook it and then eat from it for several days. I'll take more out when I am ready for more.

Very nicely done Lynda and I really love the rough concrete frames. The flowers are beautiful and I was drawn immediately to the pumpkin flower. I am trying to get my pumpkins to survive ... treating for powdery mildew on a weekly basis. Lack of insect activity is also a factor ... I wonder if climate change has got something to do with that. Anyways my friend your pumpkins seem to be doing wonderfully. ;D

This is my play for today.  I really admire this type of art and I have quite a selection of it so I decided to do some pages using them as I would a photo.  The background paper is my own using filters unlimited an overlay and blend mode change ups.  The artwork came from pngegg, stone heart tubed by calguis, wordart was a freebie off the web, faded rose tubed by jhanna, leaves by miggins, brad unknown, title font Gardenia and font used for the quote is Emily regular.  Thanks for takin a peek.  ;D