What are you working on (in March 2021)?

Cassel

Michele - I like your bokeh and I keep thinking about how to do it with my camera. I think seeing how it really turned out so well with your layout, I'll leave it to PSP and skip the camera part.

Phew. Take a couple weeks off and you all are busy!  I hit the reply button for all the ones on pages 1 and 2... will come back to do 3 and 4 another day.  But wanted to share some of my work.

Did the patchwork lesson and went crazy with it.  Also putting up my lesson for cutout letters.

Hello ladies, great work! I have not been here for more then a week because my laptop crashed and sadly couldn't be repaired. I have a new one and have spend the last week installing everything back, customizing, updating to PSP 2021 at the same time and so on. But now I'm up and running again and can go play with all my new programmes. I haven't had the opportunity yet to explore them.

Lynda, thanks very much for the link. A very interesting page and there are quite a few of them that I think would make great background papers via 'accidental' play. I don't think it would be stealing or infringing on copyright as they would only be a background slate from which to work some magic. Thanks for sharing my friend. ;D