What are you working on (in March 2021)?

Cassel

This is from Lab 9-9- I like to revisit the labs so I don't forget them. I used a photo from Annapolis Sailboat Show docks in the Harborblog.loewshotels.com. To lazy to look for my own sailboats. :-(  and the little boy is my neighbor, Carlos.

The borders was created using Texture/mosaic antique. I kinda like the effect.

I am loving Filter Forge and made a full alpha today ... direct copy of Cassel and Lynda.  I get sooo distracted when I am working with the filter that it takes me an age to create anything.  Just so much to learn and so many pretties to play with!  Thanks for taking a peek my friends.  ;D

Everyone here is doing a great job with different types of work and techniques.

Karon, you are really inspiring me to go back to the Lab Tutorials! : ) Nice job.

Julia, cute and colorful page. Nice work.

Annie, you created a beautiful alpha.

Lynda, what wonderful work with the old map.

Thanks for your comments Michele, Ann and Cristina, much appreciated my friends.

Lynda I love your mandalas, you are going to have lots of lovely elements to use in future projects. Like yourself I have had Filter Forge for a long time but I got lost at first pass. Now I am itching to explore it much further, the webinar was a terrific start. I must say again that your map was excellent, exquisite really, I will have to give it a go but for now the webinar is closed so I shall just have to wait.

Ann, don't be intimidated by the program. I only have the basic as well ... missed out on the deal because I had upgraded once I knew what the webinar was going to be about ... that's what I get for being a smarty pants! I just did a Google search for Filter Forge tutorials and 3 video tutorials popped up. Two are by Cassel and one is from Filter Forge. Maybe that would be of help to you.

Cassel, hats off to you. You always keep us interested by surprising us with different techniques etcetera to keep us on our toes. Just when I start to get a bit restless and lacking in inspiration you come to the fore. The Campus has been a wonderful learning curve for me, thank you.

This one was created for the new challenge.  The fonts were both freebies from Creative Fabrica .  The Joyfull Summer was on the daily gifts. and the Baby Olivia was the one Cassel mentioned.  The pineapples were also a freebie from there on the daily gifts. The Photo is mine and the frame was from pixel scrappers.

I wanted to make a background using the original pic (Hayden Williams, illustrator), but I didn't want the colors from the woman on it. I selected her from the pic, inverted the selection, and deleted her. Applied Effects: Image Effects: Seamless Tiling; duplicated the layer several times and moved the layers around so the blank space was covered; merged the layers. Then I applied Effects: Distortion: Displacement Map using the Canvas Course map. I'm sure there's an easier way to achieve this, but I make stuff up as I go, especially when doing the daily pic for my gaming group.

The font is Best Life, freebie from The Hungry JPEG.

Constructive criticism is always welcome.