Shadow Workshop 2024

Cassel

Vector Workshop

Our newest challenge will soon start. Are you in?

Are you frustrated with drop shadows? Are you at a loss when you need to use them?

The workshop will start on August 19th. This workshop will be FREE for everyone, so spread the word.

Here is the link again: https://scrapbookcampus.com/workshops/shadow/

Let us know when you are registered, and share your biggest challenge about using shadows.

This workshop is a brand new one.

I am also in, and I just registered. What a great idea to have a workshop for shadows!

As we are traveling on the 22nd of August, I won't be able to finish it with everybody else, which would be much more fun in my opinion. 🙂

----------------------------------------------

Edit: JSYK... I still haven't received the confirmation email. Maybe it will come shortly.

Edited by Cristina

1 hour ago, Marie-Claire said:

I registered but did not receive a confirmation, is that normal? I also checked my spam.

No, it is not normal, so let me check the backend for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Marie-Claire said:

Ok received confirmation 👍n thank youCarole.

I have found the error in the backend. I think nobody had received their confirmation before I fixed it! Now, everything should be set.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Cassel said:

I have found the error in the backend. I think nobody had received their confirmation before I fixed it! Now, everything should be set.

My confirmation email arrived last night, at the same time as the weekly scrapbook  email.

I registered but also have not received confirmation.  

My challenge is when there is bent or curled elements such as the twisted ribbon and the Lifted cards and things like that.  Also if I was to make clusters.  I saw before how there was a lot of selections and promoting to get the shadows to reflect the different level one element might be shadowing.  Also when you get outside supplies and use the cluster without the shadow option, how would you do that.  Or is it just best to use the optional cluster that is already shadowed.  I used one recently but had to add an additional shadow because cluster with the shadow was way too light.

Edited by Susan Ewart

8 hours ago, Cassel said:

In the backend, it shows that it was sent to you about 18 hours ago.

I only got the email from the photo edits class and nothing since, except the forum emails.  Should I register again? Or will it be in the Diamond section and I can just access it there when the workshop is on?

9 hours ago, Susan Ewart said:

I only got the email from the photo edits class and nothing since, except the forum emails.  Should I register again? Or will it be in the Diamond section and I can just access it there when the workshop is on?

No need to re-register. Hopefully, you will get the emails when they start. Otherwise, yes, it will be in the DIAMOND section afterward.

• Like 1

I am in too although still trying to find time to complete previous projects and for the Shadows Workshop will not be around for a lot of it. Will be playing catch up! The information and ideas from Carole's workshops are so varied, I am not wanting to miss out. See you all later.

• Like 1