What are you working on (in December 2022)?

Cassel

Hi Mrs. Trish,   ty going to get a snowflake next  :) thank you  heres some Buttons I made just now Easy as 1 2 3 with

The Script Button 4 Script I got picked in the Pull in fb group    Used a gradient that came in the 2022  and it was so fun.

Fun to watch just  Next TV :)

My SnowProject. I'm football fan now. I watch QatarMatches with enormous pleasure:) so you understand everything. Also my SnowProject, I think;)

Carole, excuse me, I used just a few snowman's elements, but I thought 'no need more to show snowman' - idea.

There's a story behind this page. My granddaughter and her husband with little Logan were waiting online to see Santa for over an hour. Logan, understandably, got restless and by the time they reached Santa, Logan wasn't having any of it!

Layout info:

Template - Lab 11 - 09

Background pattern created from stone wall covering in left photo

Candy Cane and Rusted alphas

Font= Heavy Boxing Script

Boxing Gloves from PNGFREE

Bear and Cluster from Christmas stash

Green paper from Digitalscrapbooking.com

SANTA vs LOGAN

I started out with the ornament Trish provided, and a bubble created from a picture of my dog Foxy.  I used I think three layers of her ornament as various layers and opacities to try to make it look like bubble was peaking out of a clear portion of an ornament. Hmm, I think I could have centered the foxy bubble better,Oh well.

PaintShop Pro Maniacs is not particularly my group. I was asked to admin for Bob Taylor (he is the owner, and another PaintShop Professional). I took over the weekly challenges a few years ago, and it is fun. But it is not directly related to the Campus, other than I have the "permission" to promote the Campus activities as they are all PSP related.

The red flower is from Diamond Tutorial 1. I then became addicted to making flowers.

The orange and yellow flowers are from the same tutorial using a flower petal that I had made and saved in preset shapes. For the yellow flower I gave it some texture before I watched the tutorials on vectors.

The two spiky flowers were made after watching the tutorial on the warp brush.

The purple flower was made using Cass-circle spiral script after a texture was applied after watching the 2nd Vector tutorial. I should have added a shadow to the middle but stupid me only saved the merged file. The center was created using the glitter brush that I had made after watching one of the Christmas lessons that was on YouTube(before joining). Now I would like to learn how to make a petal curl.

For those of you that may be interested, on the evening of last night, the 7th December, most of North America could witness the Cold Full Moon pass in front of Mars. This rare lunar occultation is made even more rare because Mars is also at opposition.

I was in and out of the house like a yoyo, taking shots hourly, or there abouts. Mainly to warm my hands and face, although it was a beautiful, clear, calm night, it was non the less flippin' cold. Taking shots as the moon got closer to Mars. The last shot was taken at 5.45am this morning as the moon was setting, and my best shot of Mars, which is a bright red planet.

I will be creating a page about this event along with educational information in the near future.

Beautiful Moon shots Sue!  I was driving to work at 4:30pm and had a view the whole ride.  It was so huge and incredible.  Wished I could have been off that day.  I wanted to take shots when I got home but worked till after midnight and by then it was so high in the sky it was a pin head size.  I did get some this morning, just so I could have it.  What an amazing site it was.  So glad to see you nailed the shots.  Looking forward to that layout.

I had to run to the store and buy Cassel's holiday corner and edge punch set so I could use it in the top right of the pic. It's one of the only punch sets I didn't already have. I was so happy it had holly! It made all the difference.

The illustration is by Inslee Haynes Farriss. The bokeh paper is from Chantahlia Designs (great place to get freebies; sign up for their weekly newspaper). The holly branch is from DSS. The fonts are Alex Brush and Admsdam.

I'm still getting used to sizing my pages for FB's new'ish set-up. You probably noticed that they are adding random borders when you post something. (Stupid FB.)