Greeting Card Workshop - 2022

Cassel

Here is card 6. I chose another Christmas card and after having a hard time with the warp brush, I decided to use a gold pattern from my PSP resource files. The picture showcases my feline friends our for a fun ride in Santa's sled. The font is Elegans from Creative Fabrica, the star is a picture tube and the ribbon is from Digital Scrapbooking.Thank you Carole for another wonderful class packed with lots ot fun and  new tips. I will be working on Lesson 7 tomorrow.

Card-6-Christmas-Sled-scaled

Played around with creating some envelopes.  Here's one of them.  I used a vector shape, rectangle, rounded corners, and the pen tool.  Following Carole's day 7 tutorial, to complete the card workshop.    Later on I will be posting the envelope in the file section on FB.  For those that would like to have it, to use in their projects.  It will be a PSP file, with everything on separate layers.  Excluding shadows.

Jnet (#87115), was the ribbon irregular to start with or did you curve it yourself?

Michele (#87121), as a DIAMOND member, it will still be available in the Workshops section for you.

Ann (#87126), once in a while, some anti-virus or browsers throw such a warning. You all know that the Campus is safe, right?

Kasany (#87130), kind of a monochrome card. Unusual and unique.

Sue (#87137), I agree that adding a hint of grey and a texture makes a background more interesting.

Donna (#87139), you will be able to send this card to your guests if you ever have a get-together next year. Congratulations!

Ann (#87141), you are most welcome. That card really made me smile.

Anne (#87148), that gold lace is lovely!

Lynda (#87152), two cards in one. You will have a nice collection to pick from!

Corrie (#87157), although the envelope tutorial was for making a tangible paper envelope, it can also be used digitally too, like you did. Great idea to show that option.

Marie-Claire (#87155), this is a cute hummingbird that you found. I'll have to check for more templates on that site too.

Lesley (#87168), for a quick answer, I often use "Lock transparency" if I need to color a shape and need the edges to be as smooth as they are initially. Using the Magic Wand to make the selection will give a pixellated edge (pretty ugly). As a new DIAMOND member, you might want to add that question for our next Q&A session, and I can give a demonstration. Check the DIAMOND only section of the forum.

Shirley (#87171), that is a lovely card. Take it easy and take care of yourself. We are all thinking of you.

Anita (#87172), that is such a fun montage. Today, at the mall, there was a little area with artwork and four paintings were cats and dogs in human attire. Your card made me think of those!

This workshop was a definite success! We had 47 active posters and a total of 171 different cards created and shared in this thread (maybe some worked on their cards and didn't post them) for 19 occasions! This thread will stay open so if you are just catching up, you can still post your projects.

If you have not yet filled the survey, please do so on this link.

And now card #7. this is a birthday card for a little girl - still have some great granddaughters and am expecting a great great granddaughter in a couple of weeks; so this card should be good with subtle changes in the dress, etc. I made the hair brown because my Cinderellas have brown hair. The other elements are my own except the sparkly frame is Cass sparkly pattern.