What are you working on (in Nov 2022)?

Cassel

I have a couple of photos from a day out (last year) and the calf was laying to far away to get them all in the same picture, but using the first technique from yesterday's masterclass I have them all together now. The frame is made with the simple frame script that I won last week. It's a nice script and gives lots of options to make something complimenting the photo. I could have made a little label with a date or place but it's bedtime for me now.

I was inspired to practice the blending techniques that Carole demonstrated in the webinar this weekend and eventually managed to combine three of my photos onto one. I did make a mess to start with and thought I'd mention in case it happens to anyone else but I had the 'Colour' Match Mode selected for my Fill Tool instead of 'None'. Hopefully Carole has taught me the lesson now and pointed me to her blog about the Fill Tool that helped a lot in understanding what I had done wrong:

https://scrapbookcampus.com/2020/09/the-flood-fill-tool-in-psp/

Playing with Blending techniques and my granddaughter's wedding photos. This is two photos, one of the couple and the other of the flowers on the head table. The word art is stamps from Pixelscrapper. The frame started out as a white mat but playing with inner bevels I decided to leave it like this.

Blending Photos: Ilana & Maverick 2022

Thanks so much, Ann and Sue.

Ann. I play with different colors and settings to get the outer bevels to my satisfaction. It really depends on the background. The one I used for Friday Night Out started as a randomized pick that I then tweaked.

I use the dimension scripts sometimes, too, Sue, when I have ample time to play with them. As you know having a deadline every day, I'm often rushed.

Kiss from PSP created with PSP;) You know, Carole's template (btw, I like it and going to use it often this time because, IMHO, the template gets a little 3D to the image:), free paper and PSP's effect here, Carole's golden chain, my hearts from tube. That's all:)

I finally found the time to go over the Master Class Blending. Nice techniques.

These are photos of my Mom (age 18) and my granddaughter(also age 18). Then photos of the seasons around my house. The birds are photos from my front window. The birds are fattening up for the winter. Poppy field and girl are from the internet. Same girl that Carole used in the presentation.

Beautiful, Lynda.  Your mom was a beautiful woman and you are too!

This lo is Lab 10 Mod 7.  Requirements: layered text or object (I chose object and fixed the theater masks to be layered); make a negative tag with a saying (Who Dun It?); and make a clapperboard - done.  All are my papers and elements.  The theater masks were created from and changed for my purposes from a freebie from PS - Marissa Lerin.  Forgot what the font I used was.  My title just popped into my head and I knew it came from somewhere.  Turns out that it is a quote from a soliliqy from a play by Shakespeare (I think it's Macbeth) and also was a title of a play by P. G. Wodehouse.

Thanks Mary,

I agree, my mom was a beautiful woman, inside and out. My father was attracted to the girl with the great gams. :-D

My granddaughter is no slouch either. She is growing into a beautiful woman and she is a sweetheart besides.

I like your play layout very much. I really have to get after those labs too.

Lynda

Lynda, no he's in the same 5 gallon tank with the two shrimps and one snail. Other fish might be a problem but I've been talking to other Betta owners who keep them with tankmates and mostly, it works. Sometimes the Betta is too aggressive but, so far, Cherokee hasn't bothered them. Of course, they are hiding anyway! :-D Since I have lots of plants in the tank it works out. The shrimps are two males so no babies will show up; they would definitely be eaten!

hello Lynda.. Thanks so much for your kind comment in your post #86069. Your blending pages look great especially the ones of your Mother and granddaughter.

I have not been here for a while but it has been a pleasure to view  everyone's creative projects.

best wishes to everyone,

Dawn.