TREASURE HUNT - 2022

Cassel

Anita, I couldn't sleep last night either as I work in a noisy environment and got home later in the evening.  I can usually still hear/feel the machines for awhile after I get home.  I was surprised to see the Treasure Hunt posted and ready to go.  After a 4 hr sleep my brain was rested enough to find the elusive two I needed (#5, #9).  Did you also see some other very interesting stuff along the way.  I had just posted a question for the Q&A about the "history" and low and behold I found a blog post about it.  I'm going to read it and look for that brush that I used on my watercolor layout.

I have 5 to go….2, 3, 5, 9 and 11. They all have to do with setting up PSP which I did in BOOTCAMP!!!

I have no idea about my head on Madonna’s body.

Maybe I need to look at it all a different way, tomorrow. Carole, you did a great job, diabolical, but great, ?

Thanks, Bonnie. I thought it was me. lol

So I found everything except 13 which is driving me crazy. I have the supplies referenced in the clue, but I can't find them in the Campus. Been searching for hours now and my eyes are starting to cross. Will try again tomorrow.

For anyone getting a 403 error, that is just something random and temporary. It is probably because there are a lot of people visiting the site at this time and the server is a bit surprised by that traffic. Keep refreshing or take a break and come back a little later. Nothing is actually forbidden in this treasure hunt.

I've been looking for this damn "my head on Madonna's body" for 2 days ..... last night I stopped because I had an eye migraine (A zigzag ring of colored light that twinkled and I couldn't see anything > not good grrrrr). Today, I'm already starting to get tired.... a little help please Carole for the #3 ??? Thanks )))