TREASURE HUNT - 2022

Cassel

Here is a summary of the additional hints so far:

Hint for #2:

All those supplies need to be saved in their proper location.

Hint for #3:

You can also swap heads with anyone else.

Hint for #5:

PaintShop Pro can use several Photoshop supplies.

Hint for #9:

I certainly prefer the “old” Materials palette.

Hint for clue #12

It took me at least half an hour to show how to turn someone into a witch. That was a spooky video.

Hint for #13:

The “sandwich” helps teach beginners about layers.

Julie, the pieces don't need to be rotated or flipped (I didn't make it that hard to put together). Take a breather. Another tip: the pieces should be placed in order of their number. I was too lazy to make it more complicated.

Hint for #9:

There is the new way and the "old way" to set up your PSP.

Diane, oh no! you are still getting that error? Bummer!

Hint for #8:

Did you check all the resources listed in the menu?

Hint for #10:

I also have tips and tricks about colored focus and interlacing in that section.

Julie First off, you are so close don't quit!

As for the puzzle pieces you don't have to do anything to them. If you look at the file name of each piece they will go into the puzzle frame nicely with piece #1 being top left corner, #2 next to it, #3 next to #2 etc with the last piece being the bottom right corner.

Clue #9 has been mentioned multiple times in this thread. Suzy has even posted screen shots where the answer was given in the blog but no balloons. As I told her... go "older". She was in the right area.

And, from Carole's post #82583 "– some pieces will be in the blog, but several will be in other sections available through the menu."

For all those struggling... did you know that there are some tips and tricks available outside of classes and Diamond membership? I didn't but I do know that now!

Cindy the keywords for #13 is BEGINNERS and LAYERS. Note the italicized words in Carole's clue

Hint for #13:

The “sandwich” helps teach 
beginners
 about
 layers

I will admit that I only thought about bootcamp for this clue and never found it. Once I forgot about bootcamp and poked around sections about beginners and learning to use layers I found it.