What are you working on (July 2022)?

Cassel

The other day I took a series of photos using the 4K burst function on the camera.  In other words it takes 30 frames per second.  Anyway, sifting through the  videos of images, I saved many photos.  Arranging them in sequence.  This is the result.  The Robin dropped the one, but in a blink of an eye it caught it just before it  landed.  That photo was blurred, so I decided not to use it.

I have another one to do, using photos of a fledged  Robin eating a blueberry.   This particular layout is ideal to showcase such photos.

July has been another busy month in the campus, so many wonderfully beautiful layouts.  A joy to scroll through them all.  For some reason  my FB has been playing up, I haven't been seeing everything that has been posted until a few days later. Also I've been making the most of  the lovely summer weather.  I can't believe it will be August already next week.

Mary  your Lab 9  Botanic Garden is lovely.. always nice to see photos of other places in the world.

Pirkko your 2 pages are so cute and did put a smile on my face.

Ann  your family history page is a great way to record the events of the time .. nicely done.

best wishes,

Dawn.

Here is the other one I said I was going to do.

My dear Dawn, thank you ever so much.  I'm always delighted to read that you, or anyone else enjoy  my photography.   I do try to showcase them the best  I can.    As my day draws to a close, yours is about to start.  Our dear Annie, always  used to say that she  loved to peruse the campus first thing with a cuppa.  Are you the same?  :-)  I don't have a way with words like Annie used to have.

These pages are dramatically scaled down. For better viewing a much larger version is posted on FB.  As I said, the  4K function on the camera doesn't take as good a shot as a single one does, but it's cool function to have.

Enjoy your day, whatever you may  have planned.

Sue

hello Sue, just a note to answer your question... if i am up early between 4-5 am i will come and check out the forum for a bit.. but it is not  till after breakfast that i take a longer look  with a second or third cuppa.  i often still think of Annie..  however you also have your own very special way of  communicating.. and it is appreciated. Take care and best wishes

Dawn.

I have these birds at my feeders, though they're mostly ground feeders, and I know they have a bad reputation of laying their eggs in other bird's nests and leaving the young to be fostered by any songbird whose nest is big enough. I decided to find out why this bird exhibits this behavior. Here's the story -

I used a kit called ID-All That's Fall which is part of a mega kit with 8 or 9 separate kits by various artists; my title font is Algerian, and the text is in Agency FB.

I'll be posting a larger version in Facebook where you might be able to read the text more easily though. now that I've posted it, it looks readable here, also.

For the BasicScrapCourse new module 6 I choose a photo from my recent trip of the mighty Columbia River. Because it is a tutorial of the Course I tend not to deviate from it in order to learn from it as best as I can. The papers and elements are from the 1000Bundle by Marisa Lerin on digitalscrapbook.com. I got this bundle when I started to use their site over 2 years ago now.

Corrie and Ann, lovely layouts.  I just watched the video for the Basic Scrap course, hoping to get on it soon.

Ann, I love the way you did your photo's in the cowbird layout and colors of the whole layout is so well done.  Where did you get that kit/bundle from?

After deliberating with myself I have submitted 4 entries to the Corel macro contest. The standard of entries is very high, but, I'm in it for the fun of it. Again I would greatly appreciate it if you would take a moment or two to click on the links below, and click the heart button on the entries. Please and thank you! For those of you that either have a phobia of insects or just don't like them, just grit your teeth, it wont be for long.   Only joking!

https://learn.corel.com/contest-entry/painted-lady-butterfly/

Sue I also voted for your 4 entries. All 4 are beautiful, Winter is a season of magic is stunning, as well as painted lady butterfly,

hello everyone, You all do great work! I'm less online because the weather is so nice here, and I'm outside a lot, I also take care of pets of neighbors and friends who are on vacation.