What are you working on (in June 2022)?

Cassel

hello everyone, I have not been here for a very long time now, but over the last few weeks have been looking over all the  projects you all have been creating and I just want to say that I  have enjoyed the viewing very much. Well  done to all.

best wishes,

Dawn.

Wow, Dawn, like Michele, I am so happy to see you here! It has been really a long time, but we never forgot you. Hope everything is fine with you, and hopefully, you'll share some of your lovely cards and work again.

Best wishes, my friend! <3

July 1st - CANADA DAY!  Hi, these images are to draw attention to Canada on my website.

The collages fade from one to the other on the home page at Home (one-name.net), where it will sit for a few days and then more permanently on the Canada page at Canada (one-name.net).

The images were created using a good many Creation Cassel scripts, so much so you may find it interesting to play 'Spot the Script'.  This set is dedicated to Carole as a thank-you for her great creations.

Brian

Big wave to Dawn!!! Welcome back.

Brian, LOL with the "Spot the script". Your use of those scripts is always so different than I would even imagine. EVERY project you show, makes me smile more and more. You pack so much in such "small" images! I LOVE that!

hello Cristina, Michele and Sue, Thank you for your kind greetings . yes it has been a long time since i have participated here in the campus forum. More health issues have kept me away and also my creativity stopped for a long time ... however over the last few weeks I have started to make cards again  so hopefully my creativity will stay recharged.

Greetings to you Carole... thank you for your welcome back wave and thanks again for your helpful suggestions in my endeavors to create a stencil effect background. I continue to play with the idea and I am  happy with the results achieved.

Best wishes to everyone,

Dawn.

On Facebook Sue Thomas pointed me to the Block Shape tutorial and I gave it a try.  This is not related to a project, I just played around seeing what I could do using different colors, texture and gradient on some letters. With hindsight I could have tried some glitter as well. Those blockshapes are very easy to make, maybe I'll use this technique for a title someday.

My last quick page for June 2022, as I'm off tomorrow  until  Sunday night.

Excellent block letters Corrie.  The variations of colours, patterns, textures, and more are endless. They can be used in a variety of projects.  As you said,  they are dead easy to create.   I used the same technique to create the  letters, with a twist, I like the cut out effect.  If you can't work out how to  create that effect, you'll have to wait until I come back, when I will  give instructions in point form.

Just a little something to show any newbies that you don't need anything too complicated to present a page. Pretty much every element on it was done like this: Use the magic wand to select the area outside of the element. Then selection: invert; selection: modify: select selection borders and flood fill the border. I did this several times on each and added drop shadows. Looks harder than it is.

The font is BOOWIE.

Michele, your silver elegance is lovely and the silver really  shines.. did you create the silver texture?

Sue, love the way you did your busy word on your project... a great idea

Corrie, a nice example of the block letters... enjoy playing with the technique.

Gerry, what a fun photo... Rudy looks great

Brian, you do great work using all the scripts.

Ann, having a Drive-In Theater must keep you very busy... your project is a nice example of the movies on show.

best wishes everyone,

Dawn.

Ann - The Drive-In site works well with the product doing the 'talking' and nice spacing around them.  I like the slideshow that allows viewers to choose the picture.

Dawn - The silver is such a great look and I am going to try it when I can think of something genealogy orientated... I must be able to find a 25th anniversary somewhere to highlight that way.

hello Brian, i noticed your comment above but it was not me who created the Silver elegance it was Michele. the silver is quite a stunning effect isn't it ... i hope you find something for your 25th anniversary and congratulations if it is yours.   once again you are very creative with using Carole's scripts i have looked at the other ones you have posted.

best wishes

Dawn.

Thank you Corrie,   i have started to make cards again so maybe i will post some in the days ahead...  if my memory is correct .. i am thinking  you also make cards  for printing out .. if so do you still do that.

best wishes,

Dawn.

With so many using the Block Shape technique, I thought I would give it a shot. The font is Jumpbox and I used the 2nd method in the tutorial. I think I'll be using this more often. Fireworks are one of Corel's picture tubes included in PSP.

To all my neighbors up north, have a Happy Canada Day!

Finishing up a project from May, here's the Sketch Challenge. I used my photos from Sonya's birthday party Sun 6/26 at the local firehouse. Sonya is now two. The font is Baby Olivia. I actually took the sketch, enlarged it to 3600 and created layers of all the areas, turning it into a template. Then I used the Raster-to-Mask script to place the photos and papers.