What are you working on (in June 2022)?

Cassel

I was in a  wordart mood  this evening.  A pleasant surprise first thing this morning.  The ducklings  took to the water.  The colours were phenomenal. I matched the leaves, tag and the frame to the golden brown  of the water, and ducklings, which meant I had to go with a dark plain background paper, to  enhance the elements.  I created the tag from a similar flat tag I saw on the telly.  I used the  selection tool within the text tool bar, to cut out the  word Summer 2022. I certainly captured the  moment.

This afternoon, I was graced with the presence of  this beautiful Tiger Swallowtail butterfly.  For the first time in  many years, my Lilac hedge is plastered with  gorgeous, perfumed flowers.   I will  use this framed image in a page, probably with an appropriate quote. Oh yeah, I was also in a framing mood.  :-)

This is not really a scrapbook page, but after looking at Cassel's page "12 types of titles for scrapbook project" I got to playing with cutting out a text from a photo.  One thing led to another and this is what I came up with.

As usual shares, here is my gaming group's daily look theme. I used the original picture to create a background using the kaleidoscope effect. Then I erased the background of the original so I was left with just the women. I added some lace overlays from FPTFY (Free Pretty Things For You). And the font is Monsieur La Doulaise.

Anne, my pics are rarely scrapbook pages. Your Florida Sunset is lovely.

I have taken pictures of the frost on my living room window over the years. This is the first time I have cleaned one up enough to use as an overlay. The blue sky background is one I downloaded. The flower behind the frost is mine. I know there is no shadow or anything on the frosty flower layer, but I didn't like any of the things I tried.

Lab 8 Mod 10 - God Spilled the Paint. Learned: 1. Cut Out Elements and fill with background paper and possibly picture tube stuff (the capital letters are cut out to the bottom background layer and Cass gold stars picture tube); 2. Crayon Rub on an extracted leaf (the purple leaf in the bottom right); 3. create a paint shape and place it in the folder for shapes (purple paint shape on top of the paint splatter). The capital letters are font Gill Sans Ultra Bold with the outline at 25. The script letters are Edwardian Script. I inner beveled the script on the white paper and the paint splatter and the paint shape. I used the color replacer tool on the stroke outline, the paint splatter, the paint shape, and the lavender paper. The picture was sent to me from a friend in California many years ago.

I finally made a Mandala using images I had downloaded and all kinds of other stuff. ( have never been able to draw worth a hoot and am even worse trying to draw with a mouse)  I left it black and put it on top of a multi colored circle I made from this months color pallet.