Love Story Challenge 2021

Cassel

I just looked at everything that happened after my submission yesterday and these are all great pages! Well done everyone! My day 4 with Nathan who is celebrating his 2 years.

Thank you for everyone's kind words on my pages

Now I have to figure out how to save this mask. Carole, my psp spends its time freezing, do you know what i can do to stop this? I have to close and reopen every time this happens

Babies again.. Magic was sleeping in a hammock.. shhh..! :-)

I took a color from the photo and created the background paper with texture and a little noise. Used one of the watercolor brushes to make my own mask. Doubled up on the background to add the white border. The font is Wakanda.

So, it's day 4 and here's  my page for day 2.  Maybe I'll catch up at some point.  The first page is a kind of explanation of what the point of my pages are.

For day 2, my plaids are teeny tiny.  I wanted to do the challenge but I'm not a big fan of plaids.  I  used the Comic Sketch script to change the look of the photos.

OK - it took me all day and a few innovations, but I finally completed Day 2.  The plaid was interesting.  Saved the plaid image in order to add the borders and then put it in the pspimage as a paper.  Decided to add the date to the clip.  Added shadows to the elements (which I had filled with color) and the borders (after I figured out the French word for border) of the 2 pictures at the bottom.  Really has been a learning curve this time.

What a nice work from every one, the same tutorials and all so different.

Here is my day 3, I'm also a bit behind. It is an other mountain view and this time you donn't have to hike to the top but you can go with a cog-railway . I do not know of this is the right word for I train that uses between the rails an extra sort of rail with cogs to help the train going up steep slopes. And when you get there the view is breathtaking.

Thomas, my youngest grandson at 5, just started to learn to ski, and his mom sent me the picture of him on skis. The background picture from a ski resort in California was sent to me by my oldest grandson, David, who is 29 and snowboards. The skier graphic is from Pixabay, and I made the frame with snowflakes.

I found this picture and write-up about who else celebrates LOVE on Valentine's Day and I couldn't resist doing a design. This guy looks just like the family that came visiting last year. They all had a great deal of white on their back, not just a stripe. The amazingly appropriate alpha is from my Rustic Reflections kit; the paper and embellishments are from the PBS Valentine kits for this class. Love certainly is "in the air!" :-)

You said it Lynda, sweetness overload. I love your page of your wedding photos ... what a gorgeous couple! Hubby reminds me of Tom Selleck and you look like a young Sophia Loren ... and even your more recent photos in Day 4 tell of this lasting love. Well done my friend and thanks for the compliment on my Backyard Romance ... I thought the pic was real cute too. ;D

Well, what a delightful morning I have had perusing the Campus and enjoying my coffee ... as you do!

Sue, your girls are beautiful and your love for them shines through your page.

Jnet, a lovely page for 2yr old Nathan and I like the way you have placed a couple of bright pink elements ... draws your attention to the centre stage.

Ann, both of your pages are delightful. Magic looks to be so peaceful in a warm and cosy environment. Skunk love is very cute and I like how you have got the birdie singing the skunk a love song.

Barbara, both are cool pages and you are progressing nicely in paint shop pro, well done.

Wanda, your day 2 is very romantic ... I think your choice of colours helps with that ... and, your day 3 is simply lovely, I have ever loved the colour combination of grey and pink, nicely done.

Jennifer, both day 3 and day 4 have a lovely nostalgic appearance, well done.

Minka, I know this song well and your page suits it down to the ground, well done.

Linda, your day 2 turned out very well and your plaid fits in perfectly even if you did have to tone it down, well done.

Mary, day 2 has beautiful pastel autumn tones and you have picked up the colours well for the plaid, fits perfectly.

Corrie, I am loving your mountains. I feel like I am on a holiday whenever I view them, thank you.

Donna, a nice layout for the lovely photos, well done.

Anne, your page is lovely simplicity and it sure put a smile on my dial, what a birthday present, so appropriate for these times!