What are you working on (in February 2021)?

Cassel

Michele: Good for you. I had not seen the ones with William Hartnell (the first Doctor) until a couple of years ago when, I believe it was, Hulu aired all the originals except the missing episodes. I was excited when Chris Eccleston brought him back. And on to a little trivia. For those who watched Gotham, Jon Pertwee's (3rd Dr.) son played Alfred and David Tennent's (10th) wife played is daughter in the episode "The Doctor's Daughter".

More trivia for Karon and Michele ... David Tennant's wife (Georgia Moffett) is the real life daughter of Peter Davison who played the 5th Doctor. Peter Davison (Peter Malcolm Gordon Moffett) also starred in the BBC's delightful tv series 'All Creatures Great and Small' in which he played the role of Tristan, brother of the Practice owner, Siegfried. All gets a little convoluted really, lol!

I started the day with the best intentions. I was going to work on the TUT/TECH Challenge and I ended up with this instead. I will do the Challenge  but not today.

On this I used Carole's polaroid script  for the photos, some thumbtacks that I found on Free Photoshop PSD, I made the frame according to Carole's instructions put it all together and I have a bulletin board. The font is called Predators and I got it at https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/predators/   Right now it's free. The photos were taken at a local market.

Annie, I'm watching the current version of All Creatures Great and Small on PBS and I'm loving it. I didn't see the original so I missed Davison. I play some hidden object games and every now and then I run across a scene that has references to Doctor Who. In one game they had a bow tie and a fez. In the latest game I'm playing they had a cyberman. I love when I see these.

Lynda, your layout is so realistic and your pics are wonderful. Were any of the customers or staff giving you strange looks while you were taking them? lol I remember doing the frame and I enjoyed that lesson very much.

Annie, you are knowledgeable on some of the best of British programs.  I loved the original series of all creatures great and  small.   Michele you must be watching the new series on PBS  Detroit Channel. As am I.   As for Dr Who. It's one of my all time favorite programs, from when I was a child.   The series was and still is filmed in Barry, the sea side town in South Wales.  Not 15 miles from where I  lived as a child.  We would go and watch them filming the darleks.  Great memories.

Lots of wonderful diverse, creative pages being posted.  Great work everyone, always a pleasure to scroll through the pages.

Had my first visit with great-grandbaby Logan yesterday and the debate was who does he look like. Everyone says his dad, Maverick, whereas I keep saying it's more like Winston Churchill. ✌ ;-)

I decided to do a little design to compare Logan with his dad. I tried to adjust the head shots to be the same size and SCREWED them into the wood. ;-) The font inside the arrows is Aviation Cocktail. I slipped in some shadowy bears. They became significant when one showed up at the gender reveal party! So Maverick is now Bear Daddy!