What are you working on (in February 2021)?

Cassel

After Carole's class last night I did a search on my computer --and all the externals-- to find any Overlays lurking in there! Wow ... I found a lot of them. So was playing around with another of the OBX vacation photos to a place called Beachy Color to try a couple out. Loads of fun to play with. I encourage anyone that didn't attend the class to watch it when she gets it uploaded here.

Played around with this one today using the freebie scrapkit that Carole gave us the link to in the Love Story Challenge.  The layout is by Cytisia with quite a few additions on my part.  The photo is from Unsplash and was taken by Victoria Priessnitz.  Thanks for takin a peek my friends.  :)

Oh I do love your black vultures Ann. What an ugly/handsome bird, quite amazing. As I get older I see more beauty than ugly ... just goes to prove there can be beauty found in almost anything. Enjoyed perusing Ann and your plaid is lovely and matches perfectly ... well done. ;D

I started work on this when the local Music Festival had been cancelled and the farm organising it still built 2 'Bears' out of straw bails. 9but painted tears on the faces). They usually build a full band of Bale Bears each about 16foot high that can be seen when driving past.

I used some of the picture tubes supplied with PSP , Barbecue, Instruments, Musical Notes & Musicalshaft. An overlay from Corel Video Studio and a Callout from preset Shapes added the news flash and comment.

I have tried to make a Gradient changebfrom the Grass to the Paper with the musical shaft but am not happy with the result, and have now spotted a spelling mistake after converting the text to a raster.