What are you working on (in February 2021)?

Cassel

Minka, never give up the music, it is great therapy and it has such beautiful memories for you.  I had not long started learning the ukulele when my husband passed 5 yrs ago,  he was my biggest fan and so encouraging. He would be so proud now to know that I have been out singing with a friend, and not a vocal ever came out my mouth until I was well into my 70's.

Annie My cousin lives at Bribie Island and she has a kingfisher come to her for breakfast each morning.

Bonnie: Both of your layouts are outstanding; but I really like how you opted to use the entire letter for the pictures for the nature pics. Using the large letters to hold the pictures are perfect for your pickleball photos. The colors on both are so dynamic and make the photos shine.

Everyone is having a ball in February.  All the projects displayed are wonderful and show so much imagination (and expertise, I might add)!

I am finally finishing Lab 5, module 10 with experiments 1, 2, & 3: use polka dots, ribbon stitch tube & 3 fonts. The background I created in Love Challenge (polka dots), the Title font is Pristina, the description is Batang Che, the titles beside the graphics are Cursive Serif; the papers behind the graphics are: Cassel blue music sheet & Gina Jones Pretty Bird paper; the daisy element is from Pixel Scrapper Marissa Larin.  The graphics: Composing & Arranging are from Readers Digest Christmas Song Book; Playing and Recording are free clip art from Clipart-Library.com; Listening is a picture of my record player.  I again used staff, and music notes & symbols picture tubes from Cassel.

They were not gremlins, Annie. It was me, adding a new feature, but it broke the image display. I think that we probably want the images more than the threaded replies, right? So I disabled the threaded replies. Sigh. I thought it was working fine :(