What are you working on (in December 2020)?

Cassel

I have all my holidaycards ready for posting tomorrow and was able to finally finish my snowman LO. I almost forgot I had him waiting. So I made something with a lot of separat elements. The garland with icicals was a freebie from Carole, just as the angels and the speechbubble. The background paper is from a christmas kit  by Marissa Lerin  at Pixelscrappers that I adapted somewhat. The photo under the mask is my own, it is the big tree on the marketplace where I live. This was just fun to create.

I tried to combine some "tasks" we have used over the past few weeks. These are a few of my granddaughter's sketches that I have recently been sent. The "flower" background was done using a paintbrush and one of the installed brushes set for a large size. Please don't ask what the vertical green split thing is on the right side (I have no idea!).

Raymond, first off, Elize's drawings are really lovely ... some talent blooming there for sure. I am impressed with your background, turned out very nicely. And, the vertical green split things off to the side are cool elements that weave nicely through the red paper strips. It has all come together very nicely ... job well done my friend. ;)

I don't think I could have created a more simple, minimalistic ecard, which can be printed on 5x7 photo paper. As hard as I try, it just isn't in my nature to fill my pages with lots of elements. I used the photo to create the background paper, mask, seamless tiling, blur, flood fill with pattern, added two layers flood filled with colours from the photo, opacity. Rivet, one of Carole's snowflake charm tubes. Lace Xmas trees. I have several of them, which I've colourized, and renamed, and saved them as PSP files. So I can't remember where I got them from, same for the merry Christmas corner. These delightful little winter visitor birds, come to my feeders, They nest way up north, in conifer trees, hence the lace.

Hello Scrapbook Campers.  Yesterday or the day before the suggested tutorial for the Creative Scrap tutorials was Rolled Edge.  It was an easy tut so I decided to put it to use as an element on a Merry Xmas page.  The paper I used was from Pixel Scrappers by Melo Vrijhof and I loved it from the moment I stumbled across it.  It is a simple page featuring the rolled edge and a left border of my own creation following a tut by Cassel.  The alpha I created myself using the font Oliver, Super Blade Pro plugin, a PSP bevel, and an element which is a part of my never ending collection.  I am falling in love with Super Blade Pro all over again!  Thanks for takin a peek.  ;D

Hi Guys! Here's Advent - Day 16 featuring the EU Robin which I've only read about, never having visited across the pond. ;) We're anticipating 18" of snow starting this afternoon into tomorrow and I'm reminded of the little poem: "The north winds doeth blow and we shall have snow and what shall poor Robin do then? He'll stay in the barn to keep himself warm and hide his head under his wing ... poor thing!"

The Christmas tree and background are  from a game that I decorated myself as is the wording for the robin. The bird is a drawing I found on Google. The snowman and pinecones are from my collection of Iceland kits.  The bird silhouettes are from a beach kit. The garland I made using two gradients, rose gold and brass and the bow is from my collection of ribbons.

I'm holding off on more gnomes until I get the .PDF documentation of the webinar. I work better from that than from the video and messing with the shapes tool is hard for me.

Annie, what a wonderful page you have created.  The rolled edge isn't a difficult to  do, yet it give a really  professional  look to the LO. A simple layout, which packs a punch with the  Greeting.  I love it.

Raymond, thank you ever so much for your kind words, as always they mean a great to me coming  from a fellow PSPer.  Have you  had a go at creating  them yet?  I found I couldn't stop at  creating  only one.  It's addictive!   :-)

Lately, I haven't been inspired to create scrapbook layouts, but I had lots of fun with the gnomes, trees, and garland from December Masterclass. It was a good distraction to everything that has been happening for the last months and all the concerns we all have.

So, here is my gnome. I decided to create him mostly using the pen tool, as I am still not too comfortable working with vectors. I was inspired by some illustrations I saw on the internet.

Sue McGuire said on the FB Group that she had created the nose with the cutout effect instead of bevel, so I decided to do it with this friend.

I used Cassel's Metallic Rope-04 picture tube.

Font: Christmas Wish Monoline