What are you working on (in December 2020)?

Cassel

Karon, thank you so much; your words of appreciation and incentive means a lot to me. >3 You also never forget anyone in your comments. : )

Ann, Day 17 layout is beautiful, and I love the snow script... I wonder if this is not one of Carole's. : )

Minka, what a lovely layout to register these unforgettable moments.

Val, thank you. : ) Carole has some great picture tubes, and I only remembered to use those in my last version. Your Gnome is so cute, and what a great idea to use the garland on the hat.

I was just playing this morning with some of the "freebies" Carole so generously contributed on the Corel Discovery page.  Loads of things there to play with if you don't already have them.  I'm trying to psych myself into the Holiday Spirit.  Kind of hard to do with no family coming down this year and hardly anyone moving about here, either.  All for a good thing, of course, but makes you have to work a little harder with holiday glee!  :o)  Freebies make people happy, so grab them while you can!  Carole, alone, had some wonderful things there for us!  I'm off to make some Christmas Cookies ... who doesn't get happy with Christmas Cookies and some heavy handed sprinkles!  Less than a week, it will have all come and gone.  So I am going to enjoy while I can.

I have a few pieces to post: I made a gnome (thanks for the PDF, Carole!) Unfortunately, I struggle with the Wool Tube making the hair/beard/moustache.

I also caught up on my Advent Days: 18, 19 & 20. I utilized the Christmas freebie cards from Corel, just add photos. Their .pspimage files are hinky, though, so I stuck to the .png versions.

Ann Seeber, awesome Advent 17. The photos are great and I loved hearing about their history. Thanks for the heads up on the snow script. I haven't bought it yet; but will keep this in mind.

Minka, this is a beautiful layout, I would have never guessed what the background was. Truly inspiration can come from anywhere. And while pictures aren't needed to remember those times before, they are a treasure onto themselves.

Val, while I had already seen the gnome, I like this even better. Love that you put him on a stool, background is perfect.

Still working with Corel freebies, this Advent Day 21 layout uses their window frame to which I added my Cardinal photo shot out MY window with my iPhone.

It's also celebrating the Winter Solstice, the shortest day of the year. Every day gets longer by one minute from now until June.

I appreciate everyone's patience as I get the hang of making comments. I thought I was supposed to 'reply' to each one but then you lose who I was talking when you read my comments.

Following along with the pros...

Minka - Really like your gloves and the layout with the train. #50599

Ann S - I really like your gnome!!! He brought such a smile to my face. And those are great pictures in the cards. Your Advent Day 21 with the window frame is beautiful. #50636, #50668

Karon - Like how you did the silhouette and the planets on the Apprentice layout, The #cousins is so girly and perfect for the girls, the Mouse made me laugh. #50647, #50650, #50655

Bonnie - What a great idea with the paddles and how you used the words. Though I love your Christmas tree shape the best since I'm in the mood for Christmas! #50503 to #50513

Corrie - Your holiday snowman was just the thing to make going thru here fun. #50382