What are you working on (in June 2024)?

Cassel

4 hours ago, Ann Seeber said:

I going to Jonah's first birthday party tomorrow, so I attached his card that I made in our workshop to his gift bag. 

LESSON FOUR-JONAH BIRTHDAY-FOX_600.jpg

Oh, a first birthday. He might not remember, but the rest of you will. Adorable card.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jessica Dunn has a challenge for June on Pixel Scrapper using one of her masks.  I am using that mask on this layout. The flower is from Rachel Martin (Pixel Scrapper); the string is a Cassel string in Picture Tubes; the leaves are mine from one of the labs; the Title font is Arshinta Kirania Script; the place name script is Arial Black.

CP Jess Challenge June_600.jpg

• Love 9

9 hours ago, Julie Magerka said:

OK, it's kinda hard to post anything after Susan's masterpiece. She aced it!

I too have been making "cards" for some folks since they send me photos and I get all excited and want to use them in layouts. But mine are quick and simple and yet the recipients seem to appreciate them (or they're just very polite!)

One is a friend fishing in Montana; one is my great-nephew's high school grad; and the other is for a cousin's birthday coming up. I will add her name later below the flower.

Oops, I'll have to upload the fishing pic separately. I exceeded the limit.....I have been using 2400 x 3000 as canvas size and resizing down, so they become 600x750.

cousin bday.jpg

grad card.jpg

I LOVE the birthday girl one.  Your style is so awesome, the ethereal quality I love, but cant seem to replicate.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Corrie Kinkel said:

You maybe find your cards simple but those are in your own unique and subtle style! When I see them I know immediately it is by you even before I notice it.

So true Corrie, I love Julie's style and find it hard to do myself.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Ann Seeber said:

I going to Jonah's first birthday party tomorrow, so I attached his card that I made in our workshop to his gift bag. 

LESSON FOUR-JONAH BIRTHDAY-FOX_600.jpg

Love the touch with the punches in the bottom corners.  It adds a nice touch.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Mary Solaas said:

Jessica Dunn has a challenge for June on Pixel Scrapper using one of her masks.  I am using that mask on this layout. The flower is from Rachel Martin (Pixel Scrapper); the string is a Cassel string in Picture Tubes; the leaves are mine from one of the labs; the Title font is Arshinta Kirania Script; the place name script is Arial Black.

Really nice, Mary! Gosh, how you have evolved from a year ago! It must be all that work you do on the Labs. I think I see a small typo on the line that identifies the photographer. Does it say Photo or Phoro by G. Larive? I'm not sure because of the reduced size...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Ann Seeber said:

Really nice, Mary! Gosh, how you have evolved from a year ago! It must be all that work you do on the Labs. I think I see a small typo on the line that identifies the photographer. Does it say Photo or Phoro by G. Larive? I'm not sure because of the reduced size...

39 minutes ago, Ann Seeber said:

GOOD CATCH!!  my eyes aren't as good as they used to be (nothing really is for this body).  Yes, I so enjoy Cassel and this forum.  Everyone is so helpful and so inspirational.  I've gotten so many good ideas from different things you post as well as each one who posts in the forums.  In fact, one of the background papers someone had in a layout  led me to make several papers (and ribbons) like the one we are supposed to make for Lab 12 Mod 8 (my next Lab endeavor).

Edited by Mary Solaas
  • Love 6

13 hours ago, Mary Solaas said:

I have used that mask as well for this week's chit chat and I often use masks made by her. Nice elegant layout!

Edited by Corrie Kinkel
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/14/2024 at 2:54 PM, AprilDawn said:

Thank you Cristina for your kind words, you have always been encouraging in your comments and it is appreciated.

best wishes

Dawn.

Dawn, when I joined the Campus, I also got so many words of encouragement from you and others. They were very important - and still are! - as I was just starting my learning journey here. I am always grateful for this. 💟

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I made this for the challenge on PSP  Maniacs . This week it is the letter Y.  I have no idea what the flower is, I took the photo a couple of days ago at my Church.   PS starting tomorrow I think one of the $1 downloads on CreativeFabrica is the ASL alphabet font that I intend to download this week.

Letter Y  yellow flower and ASL cropped 6.jpg

Edited by Anne Lamp
  • Like 1
  • Love 9

5 hours ago, Anne Lamp said:

I made this for the challenge on PSP  Maniacs . This week it is the letter Y.  I have no idea what the flower is, I took the photo a couple of days ago at my Church.   PS starting tomorrow I think one of the $1 downloads on CreativeFabrica is the ASL alphabet font that I intend to download this week.

Letter Y  yellow flower and ASL cropped 6.jpg

I can read ASL! Love back at you! That's a lily  but not sure if Asiatic or Oriental.

Edited by Julie Magerka
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i have been making  a couple of thinking of you cards... this one i have used a rose created from a purchased script from joannes digital design, not sure if her site is still active... used 2 brushes from a free abr brush by olesia brushes which i found at my photoshop brushes site. one  brush i added small flowers with a psp tube the other  i added coloured tips and both were beveld. the parchment lace and leaves are from purchased kits that i got when i was using craft artist long before i got psp...also cass chain beads.

Best wishes to everyone.... Dawn.

image.jpeg.773c5132cacac24a592837725d3d146e.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Thank you Mary for your kind words.. there are some good abr brushes out there and the one i used has leaves  and shapes that can be used like i did on card... i would also like to take this opportunity to say you are creating beautiful works and  i enjoy viewing them... i hope you have some joy in experimenting with brushes.

best wishes,

Dawn.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/17/2024 at 2:35 AM, AprilDawn said:

i have been making  a couple of thinking of you cards... this one i have used a rose created from a purchased script from joannes digital design, not sure if her site is still active... used 2 brushes from a free abr brush by olesia brushes which i found at my photoshop brushes site. one  brush i added small flowers with a psp tube the other  i added coloured tips and both were beveld. the parchment lace and leaves are from purchased kits that i got when i was using craft artist long before i got psp...also cass chain beads.

Best wishes to everyone.... Dawn.

image.jpeg.773c5132cacac24a592837725d3d146e.jpeg

I found the brushes on Deviant Art and downloaded them. You've always had wonderful brushes. And I love the lace, too.

• Like 1

I was able to finish another layout from my  "Unfinished Layouts folder".

Credits:

• The edge strip and the ribbons were created using papers from a Pixel Scrapper/Digital Scrapbook freebie by DiHiller (mini kit DH_SummerLovin)
  • Cassel's DateScript#8

600-Olivia vai ao Restaurante Laguna.jpg

Edited by Cristina
  • Love 7

Sorry but I finshed lesson 2 & forgot to post it. Been distracted by that massive heat dome over our area & the fact that our electricity has been out so no airconditioning all day today. I didn't get fancy with this one, just tried to get the nodes & grouping right. 

vector2 sharon.jpg

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, middie said:

Sorry but I finshed lesson 2 & forgot to post it. Been distracted by that massive heat dome over our area & the fact that our electricity has been out so no airconditioning all day today. I didn't get fancy with this one, just tried to get the nodes & grouping right. 

@middie I can't seem to be able to move this post, but it should be in the Vector Workshop thread, here: https://scrapbookcampus.com/invision/forums/topic/1821-vector-workshop-2024/

Can you repost it there?

hello Michele, glad you found the brushes. The lace is actually a parchment overlay that is in the kit i purchased. 

hello Cristina a really pretty page with Olivia.

Best wishes to you both,

Dawn.

• Like 2

On 6/19/2024 at 8:45 AM, Cristina said:

I was able to finish another layout from my  "Unfinished Layouts folder".

Credits:

• The edge strip and the ribbons were created using papers from a Pixel Scrapper/Digital Scrapbook freebie by DiHiller (mini kit DH_SummerLovin)
  • Cassel's DateScript#8

600-Olivia vai ao Restaurante Laguna.jpg

I love the expressions on the Olivia's face, especially the bottom one.  It sure makes you smile.  The cut outs are such a great idea, I like the strips, the whole design is so well balance and interesting to look at.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2024 at 7:03 PM, middie said:

vector2 sharon.jpg

I love the organic designs(and that we can make original ones anytime). That label is a great shape with the rounded corners.